Take Down

Mad and virus stepped from the pixels into the hallway. Glaring at each other.

Mad growled. "Why the heck did you stop me!?!"

"Because! Your plan there didn't exactly turn out to go so well!" Virus said pointing his finger at the taller clone.

"If you want a real plan here's a good one. Get him alone! Don't do it when people are around."
Mad stared at him for a second then huffed. "Fine."

"Good. Now, were gonna take this place down. Go up to the top floors and cause some good explosions and fires, don't disappoint."

Virus smiled patting mads cheek lightly.

The red eyed man gave him a confused look then narrowed his eyes before shoving his hand away.

"And what will you do?"

"The thing I do best, I'll go through the system and disable the gates for you and get the elevator running.

Then go along and find some stuff in the computers." Virus said crossing his arms.

Mad nodded as virus turned into pixels and flew off down the hall, then running after.

GATE ONE DOWN

Mad slid past the gate that was slowly opening back up.

GATE TWO DOWN.

He jumped over the next one. Onto the elevator as it closed and went up to the 70th floor from the 60th.

GATE THREE DOWN.

Mad ran off the elevator pushing past the gate.

GATE FOUR DOWN.

Once past the gate he grasped the handles of the door tugging at it.

"YO IDIOT! THIS AINT BUDGIN!" He yelled.

MAIN LAB ROOM OPEN.

The doors burst open. Mad stumbled forward into the dim red lit room. It's emergency power light slowly beeping on and off.

Mad grinned looking around at the high tech room.

Computers lined each aisle, different buttons and switches were all over. He trailed his fingers over a couple till he reached the front of the room.

The power levers for each sectors of the building. Five in total. Mad looked them over for a moment then pulled out his knife. Slowly inserting the tip in the space between the lever and the wires.

"Time to take down."

~~~~

Virus pixilated through to the lower levels of the building. Reaching the bottom ramp.

He whistled looking around. Everything was evacuated. Everyone seemed to have left if not dead.

"I would say this is a job well done." Virus chuckled to himself, pushing a dead body aside.

He had gained enough intel from all the computer systems that he thought needed. So virus began walking to the back exit, the front trying to be rammed by cops.

"YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT!!"

Virus stopped when a bullet barely grazed his cheek, embedding into the wall in front of him.

The glitch looked furiously back at the shooter.

The professor.

"Ah...Professor...decided to play?" Virus scowled turning to the man.

"You worthless shit! You've let out a monster and destroyed everything!"

Virus put his finger on his chin, "You just figured that out?" He smirked.

The Professor held up his pistol. "You monster. Why are you here and where did you come from??" He growled.

"The names virus, I am from the precious Cry, I am but a glitch. And the reason why I'm here is right behind you-."

"GET AWAY FROM HIM!!"

The professor was then shoved forcefully to the ground. Out of the corner of his eye he met the gaze of crimson red. But only for a second till Mad pushed his head down jumping off him.

Mad gripped onto virus's shoulders pushing him to the exit. "C'mon! This place is gonna blow! Leave this piece of ass to explode with it!"

The professor looked up watching as the two murderous clones ran out the exit as the gate closed to it.

The man growled then slammed his fist on the ground. "DAMN!"

He scrambled to his feet and ran to the main lobby at the sound of explosions ringing above in the tower.

Help!

The voice was so small he almost didn't hear it. He looked around not seeing any bodies alive.

Help help!

He jerked his head down towards the cries. Down on the floor by one of the gates.

An orange pixel.

He was skittish at first but at the next explosion wasted no time to grab it. Looking it over he recognized the encryption on it as a malware.

An anti virus.

He stuffed the pixel in his chest pocket and ran out the front doors just as the ceiling collapsed.