Run aways

The English Youtuber stood up from landing on the ground, black goo all over her hand and the 14-inch blade she held.

Her purple bangs to the right side of her face, brown hair in a pony tail. Purple tank top with long sleeved black shirt underneath with black leggings.

Minx pulled out her pistol shooting the two tentacles off ken and cry.

Mad stood too astonished to move. He can't believe his monster was taken down...

By a girl.

A worthless to him, girl.

He growled, ready to attack till virus grabbed him and pixilated them both out of the game.

"Aren't you guys glad I heard where the fun was coming from?" She grinned, brushing some hair behind her ear.

"Are we ever!" Ken sighed Rolling his shoulders.

"Pewds!" Cry snapped them out of it by running over to the still down Swedish man.

The blonde man was just getting up on his hands and knees off the ground as Cry ran over and helped him into a sitting position.

"C'mon man stay awake. Can't have ya dying Pewds, c'mon." Cry said lightly tapping his cheeks. Ken came to the other side of Cry and began lightly shaking the swede shoulder.

Pewdie let out a low groan rolling his head to the side. He looked like a mess.

"C'mon guys you know Slenderman doesn't just die, we gotta get out of here." Minx said holding her pistol in one hand and knife in the other. "C'mon! Ken carry Pewds!"

Cry moved aside to let the southerner pick up the swede. He briefly looked back to where Mad stood before. The thought caused him to tremble and wanna vomit. His whole past coming to mind.

"Cry! C'mon!" Minx and Ken shouted. Cry broke from his trance and followed close behind them.

Out of the corner of his eye he could see Slenderman's body had disappeared from where it was and that they had dropped all the notes they has collected in the processes.

The four gamers kept going till they reached the simulator door exit.

Once out Minx slammed the door shut and sealed it.

"Thanks a lot Minx, you saved out asses back there." Cry said nodding to her.

She shrugged. "I can't have you guys dying on me, especially before our vacations." She joked smirking.

Cry and ken let out a slight laugh.

"How ya holdin' there Pewds?" Cry asked, brushing the hair out of his best friends face.

Pewdie looked up at him, then give a small smile. "I could be better...but I'll live..." His said above a whisper, voice cracking slightly.

Cry gave almost an apologetic smile. Nodding to his Swedish friend understandingly.

Just then the four were startled by a loud explosion down the hall. Smoke pluming at the end of it.

"C'mon! To the emergency exit!" Minx shouted before running off, ken following while holding onto the Swedish man. Cry paused, staring at the smoke before his dashed off at as fast as he could go.

After what seemed like forever of going down stairs they reached the main middle open floor. It ringed around and was open down the middle all the way to the bottom.

Another large explosion rang from the hall, almost as a way to tell the four to keep going.

They began running down the ramps, jumping over the emergency lock down electric gates.

Just as cry jumped over the last one.

ZAP!

He let out a scream of bloody murder as the electricity coursed through his body. He fell to the floor as the others stopped.

"CRY!" Ken shouted as minx ran over to help him to his feet. His hair was standing up lightly and he twitched every so often.

"C'mon! Let's go!" Minx directed towards the exit just as another explosion rang.

The four escaped out of the building into the parking lot outside. Police sirens and firetruck sirens sounded loudly as they pulled up.

Though the four were unaware of what had fallen off of Cry still inside the building.