Not the same?

"Ryan!"

Cry snapped from his flashback and looked at Felix. They were sitting in the food court, taking a break.

"You okay?"

"Yeah..." He said smiling. "Just perfect..."

Felix smiled back, "so I finally get to see the real room you stayed in here?" Cry nodded, "so how many ladies have been taken in there?"

Cry blushed but smirked, "Actually none. I was virgin till my high school boyfriend...I can't remember him well...we aren't meant to remember anyone here during high school."

"Oh..." Felix said slowly.

"What about you?"

"Huh? Oh...I was uhm....virgin till minx's party.." Felix whispered.

Cry blinked a couple times, "wait....your first time had to be with me, drunk....?"

Felix nodded slowly. "B-but I don't mind...I mean it hasn't had bad effects! Ehehe..."

Cry pondered for a moment then stood up quickly. He grabbed flex by his arm and started leading him off to the living quarters.

"R-Ryan what are you..??"

"C'mon. We're gonna make sure the second time is different."

"W-wait what!? Ryan!! No wait!!! God dammit!!!"

Meanwhile

"C'mon! C'mon! Let's go!"

Cyber pushed and shoved at Mad who simply sat on the floor. She was pushing up against his back trying to get him to stand. Once that didn't work she walked to in front of him and tried pulling him by his hands.

"Go where?" Mad grumbled.

"To pway!"

"No."

"Peeeeeaaasssseee?"

"No."

"Pease! Pease! Pease! Pease! Petty pease with candy on too!"

"No. Sweets won't change it."

She dropped his hands and hung her head. Mad sat staring at her for a few seconds, watching her pout, then groaned as he stood.

"Fine."

"Yay!" She said jumping up and down. Mad rolled his eyes.

Virus sat on the counter of the kitchen. Watching them as he had been.

"What do you want to play...nothing girly though..."

"I don't know..." She said still smiling.

"What?? What do you mean you don't know??"

"I. don't. Know." She said giggling.

"Then why did you ask me to play!? You didn't even have anything to do!!"

"Cause I wanted you to say yes..."

Mad groaned again and let himself drop to the carpeted part of the floor. Cyber walked over and sat by him.

"You are an annoyance."

"What's that mean."

"Nothing..." Mad sighed.

"You're a...Maddy."

Mad smacked his face with the palm of his hand and sighed. He should have seen that coming. He grunted at a sudden weight on his stomach.

Opening one eye he saw Cyber sitting on his stomach. She was smiling and giggling. Mad closed his eyes again trying to ignore her.

He could feel her moving slightly then felt an even heavier weight on him. He let out a breath as it was pushed from his stomach.

"V-virus!! What the hell!?"

Virus sat on his stomach, facing his feet. Since Mads knees were up, Virus was resting his head on them. Cyber was curled up on his chest and her eyes showed sleep was taking her.

"I can't stand either of you..." Mad growled. Virus shrugged while Cyber closed her eyes. "Get off Virus."

"Why."

"Why not."

"Because this is comfy."

"Well not to me."

"Get used to it."

"Fuck you."

"Only in your dreams."

Mad growled loudly. But then quieted himself, not wanting to wake Cyber. He didn't want to be annoyed more today. Or was that really it?

"Look here. You don't like me. You're not the same Virus. So I don't like you. So go drown in a damn river you piece of hard drive cra-ACK!!"

Mad was silenced when a hand reached down his legs. His face turned red when he saw Virus smirking over his shoulder.

"Is that so? I'm not the same Virus?"

"Y-you piece of..."

Virus got off Mad gracefully. Mad could see a change in Virus's eyes.

"I'll make something to eat." Virus said as his hips slowly began to sashay as he walked.

Mad sighed and rested back. He peered down at Cyber who was still asleep.

"Okay....maybe you aren't so bad..." He grumbled. Gently pecking her forehead. She gunned in her slumber and nuzzled more into Mad. Mad slowly let his eyes drift down into a sleep.

Goddamn kids.