Devils Due

It's been about two weeks.

Cry and Felix still had to stay at the Lab because of the threat of Mad and Virus. But everyone else was sent to their homes. The couple often spent days lazily sitting around the lounge. Or were rocking the Pod that would float around aimlessly.

Felix actually had grown more in his stomach size. He did experience more mood swings and nausea was terrible. Cry would often wake up in the night to him crying over no blankets, or throwing up in the bathroom.

The Professor had located where Mad and Virus might be located with Cyber. But are waiting to make a move.

Actually, Cry has noticed something weird about the Professor lately. Same with his Mother. Every time someone would walk in and they were in the same room they would either jump or move far away from each other.

Crys sister Allie often brought her baby over and taught Cry how to properly care for one. He felt awkward and startled every time she cried, and wished deep down it was a boy.

Jupiter was taking care of Pewds health often as she could. Making sure every thing inside him was working right and okay, and he was healthy as could be.

All was going well, or was it?

In Nixon's office

"Let's see...pride...gluttony...lust....sloth..." The professor sighed. He heard his door open and close. Knowing right away who it was. "Still hasn't learned to knock..."

"I feel my position is known."

He turned to see Miranda standing. She rubbed her arm as she leaned on a column in the room. Nixon raised his eyebrows and eyed the door.

She simply reached behind her and locked it.

"Alone time."

"Finally...it's been getting kinda frustrating..." Nixon chuckled.

"It's not my fault you bring a crowd." Miranda said walking over. The way Nixon was slouching in his chair, Miranda managed to finally be taller then him while standing. He didn't mind.

"Now I think we've already discussed through this..." He said in his Professional voice.

"And I think you need to shut up." She said, pulling him up by the t-shirt under his lab coat. Their lips met for only two seconds when-

"Hey, Professor! Have you seen my mom-----------"

The two looked back at the door to see Cry standing, key in his hand that he used to open the door. His face was pure shock.

"I-uhm-l-look r-Ryan I-it's not what it looks like.." Nixon said as Miranda moved away from him quickly.

Gluttony.

"W-what..." Cry said slowly.

Envy.

"Ryan please honey understand..." Miranda said slowly.

Lust.

"Y-you...a-and him..."

Pride.

"Please Ryan. I never intended harm."

Sloth.

"I-it's just that...Nixon and I..."

Greed.

"We love each other..."

Wrath.

Nixon and Miranda were standing now. Ryan's face slowly began turning red with rage.

"You...how...DARE YOU!!!"

BAM!

Ryan grabbed ahold of Nixon and with almost unnatural Powers, flung him into the connection dome hall. Miranda screamed as she watched Ryan go after his discarded. Workers heard the scream and all turned their attention to them.

Nixon slowly got himself from the floor, wiping some blood from his forehead. "Shit..."

He could see a darker aura surrounding Ryan. Ryan's mask slowly developing black rings around the eyes and horns ghosting over Ryan's head.

Cry through his fist at Nixon and hit him dead on in the jaw. The man flew back and was caught by two guards.

"Shall we fire sir?"

"No..." Nixon groaned. "No need..." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a very small gun. "I got this.."

Cry began sprinting towards Nixon. Who in a matter of seconds stopped him dead on in his tracks.

A high pitched wail screeched from the body. Cry fell to the floor as a figure landed in front of him.

Black shaggy hair, horns coming from atop his head. Golden eyes with sparkles of red. A fancy suit, acquiring of a vest, undershirt and slacks. A spiked tail swished behind him and disappeared in seconds.

"Just what I was afraid of..." Nixon mumbled. "Devil."

"Hmm...interesting place...oh! Hello there. You may call me Devil Cry." The clone mocked. Sending out a deep chuckle. "Sorry for this mess...but I do believe I should be getting some friends of mine. Farewell."

Devil cry sprouted black feathered wings from his back and flown through the glass room, shattering it to pieces. His black shadow followed, sending out a loud screeching that caused people in the labs to cover their ears, and windows to shatter.

Nixon rushed over to Cry and lifted him. "Ryan...Ryan! Ryan wake up!"

"Huh....ugh.." Cry moaned. He opened his eyes. "P-professor...?"

"Shhh...rest. You'll need it. I'm taking you to the hospital." He saw Miranda standing in his office doorway. "I'll be back..."

She nodded. He quickly hurried off with guards close behind. Miranda smiled to herself as she touched her lips. Her heart was defiantly confused. She was more worried about her son, but was happy about Nixon on her mind.

She pulled out her phone, and scrolled down to an old familiar photo. Of 24 years ago. A mysterious man and woman of just a young teen age standing. It made her heart flutter, if it wasn't pulled back down by one thought.

Who was that creature that escaped?