Attack

The day before,
Saint Petersburg, Florida
5:39 P.M.

"Here's your bags, Ms. Terry!" The lady behind the store counter smiled and handed the women her bags.

Ms. Terry, or Miranda by first name, had blonde hair to the shoulders, sky blue eyes lined with fine mascara.

She wore a blue long sleeved jacket, beige tank top, and blue skirt. She smiled her rosy pink lips as her freckles showed more detailed on her face.

"Thank you very much Bryn, have a nice day." Miranda smiled. "Come along Nathan."

The 11 year old boy with black combed up hair leant against the counter.

Headphones over his ears and sunglasses resting over his Auburn brown eyes. He lifted them up as he followed his mother out.

"When is Ryan gonna come back? He's been gone in Colorado for awhile..." Nathan mumbled while texting his friends on his iphone.

"I've told you several times Nathan, some things have come up..." She frowned.

"Oh right..." He rolled his eyes, "evil clones, large explosions, blah blah blah.."

She shot him a glare as they reached the car.

Inside on the passenger side sat a blonde women. She looked slightly large as if previously pregnant. Her blonde hair was in a braid, the blue eyes and freckles just as her mothers. In the back seat was a four month old baby, sleeping in a car seat. Blonde thin hair accommodated her like her mother and grandmother.

"Sup, smeller-bug!" Nathan said flicking some lint from his pocket at Allie.

"Nathan! Cut it out!" She frowned and picked it off her hair. Nathan snickered as he sat in the back seat.

Miranda put the groceries in the trunk then locked it. She pondered for a moment.

"Ryan...my little boy...please be alright..." She sighed.

"Mom?" She widened her eyes as the familiar voice sounded behind her.

She quickly turned around and clasped her hands over her mouth in shock.

She saw the familiar mess of brown hair, black hoodie, swear pants, and blue/green eyes, standing in front of her.

"Ryan!!" She squealed running up and wrapping her arms around him. She rested her head on his chest,

"oh Ryan! Sweetheart you've had me so worried!"

"I'm sorry mom...I've been...busy..." She ignored the hesitant in his voice and hugged him tighter.

"You've had me so worried...don't ever scare me again..."

"He won't mother...you never have to worry about him ever scaring you again.."

She gave a puzzled look at the sound of his voice splitting into two separate ones and him gripping her arms tight. "H-huh-"

Miranda looked up at her son and gasped.

His eyes turned crimson red and stitches appeared at his mouth as he grinned widely.

"Surprise."

Miranda was about to scream but felt a pain in her gut. Looking down she saw a blade exiting her abdomen, blood staining her clothes.

"Bitch."

"MOM!!!"

Miranda looked back slowly as Nathan was standing there watching. She could hear him shouting but it was fuzzy as she was thrown to the ground.

Mad giggled and walked towards Nathan. "Hello, brother."

"M-mom! R-Ryan Y-your a monster!" Nathan shouted with tears going down his face.

"Hehehe..." Mad giggled his grin stretching, eyes widening. His giggling got louder as he moved towards Nathan at a faster rate.

"RYAN NO!!!!"