Positive Jupiter

"You....son of a bitch!!"

Anti virus punched Virus across the jaw and smirked.

"You can't cancel this firewall."

Anti Virus' hands slowly begun to dissolve Virus' skin and entire being itself. Virus let out a hiss of pain and tried to scream but it was too late.

He dissolved Into blue pixels onto the floor.

Mad watched in horror. He had woke in time to witness it.

"YOU SON OF A---!!!!!!"

Mad jumped at Anti Virus only to be tackled by the still tied up Professor. He tried for a minute to get him off but then gave in.

"V-virus...." Mad choked out as he looked at the blue pixels. Anti Virus cut the binds off the professor and used them on Mad.

Meanwhile

"Felix are you alright?" Jupiter whispered, kneeling to him.

"J-Jupiter?"

"Yes, it's me. C'mon let's get all of you out of here." She helped him up and looked questioning his bulged stomach. "Are you gassed?" She said, her Australian accent thicker as she tried to find the words.

"Uhm...no.." Felix looked shameful. "Something else..."

"Well time for that later. Were gonna take you all back to England."

She helped him out to the living room just as the door was kicked in by the laboratory officers in all white suits carrying guns. Anti Virus shoved Mad to two of them while he gathered the blue pixels.

"Ken!!! Minx!!" Felix gasped once he saw the meds take the two gamers to the ambulance.

"They will be alright." Jupiter assured him. "For now I want you to tell me all that has happened. We will get Cry back to normal now that my father can work again."

Felix looked over to see the Professor helping Miranda and Allie to the other ambulance. Nathan following behind slowly while carrying his niece.

Felix followed Jupiter to her car as a medic went with them to examine him. Laying in the backseat, the medic felt around his bulge as Jupiter watched.

"Uhm.." The medic motioned and looked at Felix in confusion.

Felix gave a look of shame and nodded. Jupiter gave a puzzled look till the medic whispered to her. Her eyes widened in shock.

"How??" She whisper yelled. The medic shrugged while Felix shook his head." Well..,.uhm we will have to get that taken care of..."

"What??" Felix said sitting up. "N-no please don't take it away!"

Jupiter took his hands and calmed him. "I won't...I won't...but we have to help you through the process.."

Felix wrapped his arms around her then pulled away once the car started.

About half way down the road he pulled out a positive tab and handed it to her to confirm the medics curiosity.

A positive test, for a positive answer.