Help has arrived?

It's been three weeks.

Three dreadful.

Horribly.

Hell-ful.

Weeks.

Felix had been locked in that room for three weeks. He was given small amounts of water and crackers to keep him alive since Mad wanted to see him suffer more.

He could hear Minx and Kens shouts of anguish and sobs upstairs from he guessed Allie and Miranda. He had stopped crying the first week. He knew it was pointless.

Besides. He didn't wanna hear that word. Cry.

He missed him so much. Mad often came in and Felix wanted to embrace the very image he knew as Cry. But the red eyes reminded him it wasn't his black haired crush.

His eyes stung as he sat on the bed, ankles bound by chains. He wasn't gonna break down. He didn't see reason to.

"Hey you." Felix looked up to see Mad standing there. A plate of crackers and a cup of water, half full, on it. "Heh, what's wrong? Gonna Cry?"

Felix growled. "Even if I was. I would be Sobbing. Not Crying."

Sob. He liked that word. It didn't remind him as much as Cry did.

"Psh. Fucking cry baby."

"Don't say baby."

"Don't tell me what to fucking say you son of a bitch."

Felix grimaced and looked away. Mad dropped the plate to the floor making it crash, and sat the cup on the dresser. He walked out with a slam of the door.

Felix crawled over and picked up the crackers. Luckily the floor was actually clean so they weren't gross.

Felix leant against the dresser as he chewed the food slowly before downing it with the water. He sighed as he looked down at his shirtless body.

His sides were thinner then normal. Except for the bulge of his stomach he grown to ignore each day.

"Ryan..." Felix whispered. "What do I do...I can't do anything..."

He gripped his fists tight before throwing the glass to the wall, shattering it. Staring for a second longer Felix walked over and cleaned the mess.

Once he was done and disposed of the glass in the trash can, virus entered the room.

"Here."

The glitch threw a small object at him. It was long, pink, and had a screen on it.

"Use that. Now. Then wait three minutes."

Felix hung his shoulders, third time this week. They kept making him do this test and refuse to believe the results.

The swede done as he was told and went to the bathroom.

Virus closed the door and went to Mad in the Living room. "He's taking the test." Virus mumbled plopping down.

Minx and Ken were passed out on the floor after exhaustion took them over. The Professor sat calmly on the opposite cough. Tied by his hands and arms, mouth gagged.

"Good." Mad glared at the professor. "Anything to say, old man?"

The professor raised an eyebrow with half lidded eyes. He shrugged. Mad growled and walked over to him. "You fucking prick. If Virus said we needed you I would have killed you off by now."

The professor wasn't affected by his threats. Mad grinned.

"You're the one who locked me up. You took me from Cry. I could have done great things in his body. But no." Mad shook his head. "You had to think of him as your son."

The professor looked at him. Anger in his eyes. As if to tell him to stop talking.

"You wanted him as your son? You sure liked Cry I would say. You always gave him best."

The professor jerked slightly as if to attack but stopped. Mad laughed.

"He would never be a son to you. Why would he accept you? You're just a worthless, old, weak, man---"

Mad was interrupted when a knock came from Felix's door. Virus went over to it and peaked in. Felix handed him the test before virus locked the door again.

Upon entering the living room he threw it away. "Positive, continue."

"Where was I...oh right, just a weak---"

Mad, again, was stopped when two strong legs wrapped around his neck. Pulling him down into a head butt. The professor dropped the body to the floor and stood.

"M-mad!! W-why you--!!!" Virus jumped at him. But was tackled to the floor by someone else. Virus gasped. "You!!!!???"

Meanwhile

Felix sank to the floor, slowly circling his hand over his stomach.

"They're gonna kill me soon..." He mumbled. "Us..."

He remembered back to all the good times he had with Cry. Playing portals, bloody Trapland, prop hunt, all of it. He could almost hear the distant and faint laugh of his friend. The blue eyes he had only seen once behind that mask. Felix had never seen Crys face, but those eyes made it enough. That raven black hair that draped over his face as Cry was overtop of him.

That night. A month ago now. Felix had come to make that memory as happy as he could. Since Felix didn't know if he would live or see Cry again he begun to let himself believe Cry meant that night. Not 100%, but maybe some.

That Cry had kissed him meaningfully. Carried him to that room out of love. Made him feel incredible with feeling in his heart. Made the bulge of his stomach knowingly.

But Felix knew that all was just him being a drunk fool.

Felix was broken out of his thoughts as he felt the door be pushed open. He crawled away and sat, waiting to either be killed or abused.

But when it didn't come he looked up.

"You..."