Two: Purdom

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

-Hamlet by William Shakespeare

N/p: Imagine - Ariana Grande

☣☣☣

Stella

Stella

"Scooch!" A voice hit my eardrums, but not as loud as the blasting speakers.

Beck swung his hip to collide with mine, making me unwillingly adjusted my position to make space for him. He grinned in satisfaction as he rested his Taylor 410ce guitar in upright position.

Both of us were facing a sour-faced Layla.

"Can someone change the stupid song? Hey Jimmy, change the fucking song!" Layla shouted slurringly at the crowd, and my eyes can't help but to wander around searching for the poor party boy.

Gwen patted Layla's back, trying to calm her down. There was Otto Lior, her boyfriend that sat with a phone in his hand before glancing quizzically at Layla.

Otto was from another school, the one that rivals with our school's hockey team.

Ironic, but he had always been cool with us.

"Care to explain what you were going to say during lunch?" Beck, the impatient one, spoke. He's the lead for gossips after all, him not being nosy would give fatal signs of doomsday.

"Do I even have to?" Gwen asked reluctantly, probably regretting over her promise earlier.

"Spill it, you dipshit." Beck exaggerated.

She groaned, "Fine, fine."

Of course as soon as she opened her mouth to speak, the three of us - I saw Otto tried his best to conceal the curiosity within him - waited like obedient dogs.

"Stells and the gang, you guys made it!" CJ or preferably Charles Jacobson chucked upon our heart-thumping anticipation of a life-changing news Gwyneth was about to spill.

At the same time, my cunning eyes saw Otto cursed under his breath, as CJ totally ruined the moment. All of us casually greeted him, less-enthusiastically if he could've guessed.

"Uh, hey," I started with a straight smile.

"Course dude," Otto cocked his head in acknowledgement.

"Change the song first and I'll stick around here longer." Layla deadpanned.

"Ssup," Beck greeted, chugging a swig of his beer.

"Hey CJ," Gwen smiled politely.

CJ nodded in acknowledgement at each of us, before raising an eyebrow at Layla whose complained about the song.