Twenty: My Star

"Take her to the moon for me, okay?"

- Inside Out

☣☣☣

The media was angry, petrified over the current dispute over two vital things that the Rosefalls residents have utterly isolated

1. Extremely biased opinion over sexual orientation, or precisely, the lack of acknowledging LGBTQ+.

2. A high profile murder case of a Purdom, was prohibited from entering the United States media coverage.

If you asked any of us, we'd answer 'politics' faster than Trump could blink.

Ignoring the LCD screen plastered to the faded blue wall, my legs was stiff, so was my arms. I had been interrogated by the town sheriff for two hours straight. We took turns, for the sake of not complying among our friends, we were separated. And by we, I meant all of us. The victim's circle of friends. Even Rosalia, the princess was needed, even if that means the whole royal security had to escort her to the police station.

"-Rosefalls, and its authoritarian leader Fineas van de Berg, has consistently denied allegations of illegal detentions and human rights abuses,"

Lying scumbag.

Instead of wasting my time listening to that bullshit, my fingers clutched hard onto a pendant Gwen gifted me during Thanksgiving.

"A Harry Winston?" I stared at the ruby red diamond pendant, laughing at the fact we were exchanging gifts in her household's indoor garden. "You actually realized that I'm more of a Tiffany's girl,"

The Purdom girl smiled widely, "Indeed. I was thinking of restocking the frozen yogurt you liked so much but," she paused, sipping her earl grey tea.

Wind from the Victorian styled half opened window swept our sundresses. Chattering from the Purdom's main hall were heard distinctly. That one party Layla would never attend on November.

"I came across the pendant way before your favorite frozen yogurt shop, and thought that the pendant was better." Gwyneth carved a polite smile she always carried, even around us, it had shown that her polished mannner were natural. She was a Purdom, she had to be graceful and well-mannered.

"Plus, red is your color. You're brave-"

Of course I snorted.

"Stella Dumont, brave? I feel attacked." I grab her head and jokingly performed a headlock. "Tap three times and I'll consider to not ruin your hair,"