Fourteen: Evil Subconscious

"Then maybe we wouldn't be two worlds apart, but right here in each others arms,"

-Almost is Never Enough, Ariana Grande feat Nathan Skyes

*(I really thought this soul pop genre suited this chapter)

**Votes and Comments!

☣☣☣

Stella

Stella

Slipping into the gorgeous pair of shiny black Louboutin pumps, –I'd never worn a stiletto ever again– I gathered the skirt then spread it around, flowed just above my ankle. As I scrutinized my reflection in the floor-length mirror; my platinum blonde hair tied up in a side-swept chignon along with a white gold hairpiece tucked on top of the bun.

Then to my delicate burgundy silk dress, my finger traced the thin spaghetti strap slowly, then trailed to the side of my waist admiring the silky texture of the fabric. The mirror caught the reflection of my supposed ballgown right behind me, the one I should've worn to the Winter Ball.

Well atleast you got to wear the shade you've been longing to wear.

I sighed defeatedly.

"Unlike you, I wasn't denying what I felt,"

Are you kidding yourself, Stella? Did you really have to spit that out during the crucial argument regarding the way he insulted you?

Ah, this needs to stop.

Determined, I grabbed my Valentino velvet clutch and walked past the archway that connected my dressing room and my bedroom, leaving behind the stunning halter turkish blue dress on the mannequin.

Talia worked her ass off for the dress, and the guilt still haunted me. Even after the gazilion apologies.

"I'm so so sorry Taliana! I just, I really am sorry. Your child inside your belly are probably cursing me out of the eternity for not wearing your design-" I rambled like a shower that are british, until she cut me off.

Talia huffed a breath, "Please, Stella." She pleaded, lifted her hand and motioned me to stop rambling. "You and I both know that my husband are going to hunt me down the second he find out I've been spending my supposed 'maternal shopping' by making the dress," Her emerald green eyes were slightly wide, twinkling in amusement. "But, why Stella?" She asked a simple question, her perfectly shaped eyebrows arched in questioning.

Why?

In response, I smiled grimly. "I can't wear the same color he'd wear. You know Dominic.." I trailed, giving her a stare she'd hopefully understand.

Hint: He's fucking obsessed with the blue color, any shades, you name it.

"Right, how could I even forget that. Those car rims though," She quickly picked up my meaningful stare, with an amused laughter.