Eleven: Natasha the trans stripper

"If you're a bird, I'm a bird."

- The Notebook, Nicholas Spark

☣☣☣

Stella

Stella

"I have to what?!" A loud voice boomed from him, a huge frown replacing his once tired expression. Nate snickered silently as he witness the scene.

"You'd look amazing Beck, no one would ever recognize you, I'm positive." I tried hard to compose myself from laughing out loud after his outburst, my imagination was too powerful at the time.

Anyways, we gathered in my bedroom–once again, as Nate confirmed that the file was indeed located in the bar in front of the Jubilee Tower, a luxurious bar that had tons of private lounges for the perverted old rich hags after he tracked the GPS he placed inside the file.

And Layla came up with the most brilliant idea, after Beckett stumbled inside my room announcing his win at the State's Championship along with his medal hung proudly on top his chest. Turns out things weren't going so well for him here..

"What about his muscles?" Gwen rubbed her chin, scrutinizing Beck like a lab rat. Assessing his toned arms and legs intently, Beck's face reddens. "I feel very violated now," he warned, only to tell Gwen to stop looking at him like that afterwards.

Layla rolled her eyes, then stared at Beck's body again to figure out an excuse.

"He's going to cover as a stripper isn't he?" She bit her lip, "let's just say Beck-ie realllly loved practicing pole dancing, resulting into these thick hard arms, " the heiress grinned, pinching Beck's bicep.

Beck groaned in frustration.

"Wonderful!" I laughed, watching Beck squirming in discomfort being surrounded with three girls, examining him.

"Becky, I want a lap dance!" Layla mimicked a gruff man's voice.

I really couldn't hold much longer when Layla mentioned his girl name. My guffaws united with Gwen's.

Becky. Sounds like an original porn-star name.

Beck clenched his jaw, "This isn't funny," He enunciated, his arms both rested on his hip. He was still wearing the academy's wingbreaker and shorts, looking annoyed to death. "I am never dressing up like a girl," he deadpanned, not even tolerating the idea.

"Ever?" Layla whimpered.

"Ever, period."

Gwen and I turned our attention at Nate as his laughters died down immediately and looked like he mentally regret coming over to my place. "What?" he paled, noticing that the spotlight was on him.

Layla strided slowly at Nate, her calculated expression was back.

"Nate is a lot less skinnier, but Beck; you know I'm still forcing you either way right?" Layla claimed and making Beck sigh in frustration at the same time. "I'm going to be a dishonor to my family," He mumbled instead.