Eighteen: Nesville Forest

“This shit is keeping me up at night,”

— 5 Seconds of Summer, Who Do You Love

A/N: Man, we hit 1K. This is simply crazy. I didn't know someone was even reading this lol. THANK YOU MY READERS!

☣☣☣

           Bar chewed on my red bottom pumps, kicking it before running away as if the heel grew a pair of legs

"You're as nuts as I am." I snickered at his behaviour.

Still dressed in my silk dress, I was sprawled on the plush sofa, staring at the chandelier dangling on the ceiling of my suite. My ears were buzzing after hours enjoying delicate upper-class orchestra, politicians chattering with the ministers and mayors or even celebrities fame with numerous interviews.

The media sure loved such events; they get to dig new stories.

After deciding that we had to ditch the infamous after party, I head home after hours dancing around and learning Ukrainian curse words with Ryuri Stephaniuk. He was actually an ex-Falkov, then transferred to an all boys boarding school—the same school with Matthias—when his parents thought that he was a walking STD. As Pipere would have said to her ex-boyfriend, a manwhore.

Poshel na huey!

Yeah, I feel like a foreigner already.

"Am I the first one here?" I lifted my head to look at the person, his head poked on the half opened door. An ukelele slung on his back, I let my head fell onto the sofa back.

"Welcome to my sweet abode. Where the hell is Nate and Layla?" Bar launched himself at me, his wet tongue licked my face.

Without a reply, I felt the sofa sunk and a cooing sound. "Come here, boy," Bar, being the innocent puppy he was, left me and snuggled Beck.

What a heartbreaker.

"Who's the good boy, who's the good boy," Beck attentively ruffled Bar's head, increasing the puppy's enthusiasm.

I was dying to know what happened between him and Gwen. So, instead of keeping quiet, I had willingly asked with whether he liked it or not.

It's now or never.

"Do you like Gwen, Beckett?"

The cooing stopped short, but his hand had never stopped ruffling Bar. He clicked his tongue, "You brat. All these time you've been thinking about that?" he answered, still calm and composed.