Twelve: Mamma and omelettes

"You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love... I love... I love you."

- Pride & Prejudice, Jane Austen

☣☣☣

Stella

Stella

It was past ten in the morning and I was still lazily sprawled on top of my bed—or should I say, lifetime partner. It was Christmas Eve, accurately three days after the whole fiasco at the strippers' bar and approximately three days before the Winter Ball.

Bar nestled comfortably right beside me after spending his nights at Christian's suite. Nights without him was dull, and dry. Not morning wet patches or lickings.

I mentally jumped in joy at the thought of my mom coming back home for the ball and Christmas. It had been months since I've seen her in real life—Facetime doesn't fall into real life category anyhow.

A rap of knock on my bedroom door interrupted both mine and Bar's morning cuddle, causing me to groan inwardly.

Knock, knock, knock, knock.

"Go away," I croaked, but not loud enough to make the knocker hear me. A patterned knock rapped again on the door, as if urging me to open the door.

Dear lord, have I ever done something to piss you off?

"Begone human, I'm sleep deprived!" I shouted in annoyance before resuming to shut my eyes and laid my arm on top of Barbar.

The knocks stopped instantly, causing me to smile in my sleep.

Finally...

Where was I? Oh yeah, Jason Momoa was about to kneel down and make me his second wife...

"W-Will you be my other half, Stella Dumont?"

"You mean, your second other half?"

Jason threw me a look, "Will you?"

What was I thinking, this is Jason Momoa after all...

"Ye—"

"I'm counting to three, Stiletto."

A familiar icy voice reverberated behind the door, sounding pissed. "One," He started.

My eyes snapped open in a flash,
blistering barnacles! What in the devil's hell is he doing here?

"Two,"