Thirteen: Ultra soft Kleenex

"When you walk away, I count the steps that you take, "

-Avril Lavigne, When You're Gone

N/P: 7 RINGS—ARIANA GRANDE

☣☣☣

Stella

Stella

"Yes, I like Pina Coladas, and getting caught in the rain

I'm not much into health food, I am into champagne

I've got to meet you by tomorrow noon, and cut through all this red tape

At a bar called O'Malley's, where we'll plan our escape"

Forking my chicken lasagna, I was encaptured by the gifted jazz singer at Bardeen's pub; cheerings and claps were heard throughout the entire extravagant pub. Instinctively, my eyes glanced at the towering figure holding two drinks, his prominent face laced with irritation headed towards the table I was seated.

He placed the glasses with a quiet clink, then slightly bowed. "Madam, your shirley temple with a drop of cyanide." he said dryly, pulling the chair opposite to mine then eyeing my lasagna with a strange look.

"That's a crime," he commented at my action, as I tore my lasagna into small pieces before I ate it, eyeing it with his most rueful look.

I frowned in response, "So what? I can easily eat this while watching that," I beckoned at the glimmering stage, the Escape song was coming to an end. He ignored me and focused on swallowing the entire burrito.

Absolute bunkum! That's bunk! This guy is driving me bonkers with his lack of attention at me...

Hey inner fangirl, shut the hell up!

Say... yeah talk about that puppy you adopted him, do that! Make him talk more—rather than insulting the guts out of you.

Clearing my throat, I gazed away from the performance to face him, "Mhm, how's your puppy?"

His thick eyebrows arched in a derisive manner, "If you're implying that our dogs should be cousins," he paused, as if reasoning the whole thing,
"then no, he's not well."

Huffing, I rolled my eyes at him. "No intended hidden motives here, Rhodes. I'm just being nice," I said gruffly, stuffing more of the torn lasagna pieces into my mouth. Muttering incoherently under his breath, he stared straight into my eyes. Making my bended knees to go weak.

Inner fangirl and her weakness! Fight for us inner fangirl, we need not to fawn over his gorgeous  blue eyes!

"He's doing great!" He claimed in a fake enthusiasm, "now if you could just let me finish this..."

Remembering the incident that led to adopt the dog for him, I shoved the last bits of the cold lasagna as I waited for him.

I'd apologize once we're on our way home or probably after Dom finishes his food.. Yeah, good idea.