I wake with an splitting headache and someones body heat laying next to me. I look over to see Theo half naked spooning me. I look down to see me in a tank top and panties. "Oh my God!" I scream as I pull the covers over my body.

Theo jumps up and looks around the room. "What's wrong?"

"What do you mean what's wrong? I'm half naked in bed with you who is also half naked!"

Theo lets out a laugh and looks at me sleepily but his eyes suddenly light up. "You weren't saying that last night." He crawls closer to me and rubs my thigh.

I slap his hand away and pull my legs into myself. "Eww Theo please tell me you're lying!"

"Now why would I say that when it was in fact the best sex you've ever had according to your words."

I hide my face in my hands and shake my head. "Oh my God!"

Theo bust out laughing and falls back on the bed. "You're so easy to mess with!"

I pull my head out of my hands and look at him. "Your playing with me?!" Theo nods his head not being able to talk through his laughter. "You jerk!" I kick him off the bed and wrap the blanket around my waist.

"Hey don't take it so seriously I was only joking."

"Well it wasn't funny."

"You really don't remember anything that happened last night?" Theo sits up.

"Uh no! All I remember is being at the party and dancing and now I'm here."

"Well you should probably get some medicine that hangover is going to be a bitch."

"Trust me I already know." I grab my head with my hand. "Can you please go get me some while I put on some shorts or something?"

"Yeah sure." He walks out of the room and down the hall.

I walk over to my closet and find some pajama shorts. I look around on the floor and see that the clothes that usually hide my safety kit is gone. My heart beat picks up and I start to throw clothes out of my closet looking for my safety kit. "Oh no where the hell is it?"

I rush out of the room and run down the hall to the bathroom passing Theo who was carrying a glass of water and some pills. "Where are you going?"

"Looking for something."

"What?"

"Nothing!"

"Okay." I look through the bathroom drawers and cabinets.

"Oh my God!"

"If you're looking for that box with all that glass I threw it out last night."

I freeze on the spot and look at Theo with horror. "How did you know about that?"

"You pulled it out last night in front of me expecting to get away with it."

"Why did you throw it out?!"

"Because I was not about to let you kill yourself!"

"I wasn't going to kill myself I know what I'm doing."

"In that state you have no idea what you could've done! I wasn't taking any chances!"

"Can you stop yelling at me for a second I need to think."

"About what how you're going to make those broken pieces of glass again?!"

"Theo shut up you don't know me!"

"I know you well enough that  you need to stop cutting yourself."

"Well I think I know you well enough to know you needed to stop drinking because you have a major drinking problem! Is that fair?"