28

We're parked outside Theo's house and I'm still looking at him in confusion.

"Why are we at your house?"

"Well I can't exactly take you to your house." I shrug my shoulders in agreement. "Plus we need help." Theo hopes out the car and his dad comes rushing out of the house.

"Theo thank God you're here. We need to talk."

I get out and give Theo a weird look. "What is going on I thought you didn't like your dad."

"He's not my dad."

***

Sean's P.O.V.

My sister finally comes to pick me up and we race out of the area just in time to see the police passing us.

"Sean what the fuck happened?"

"Theo happened. Did you tell him we planned on killing Sam tonight?"

"What of course not I told you I didn't trust him why would I give him information he has no need for?"

"Well who could it have been?"

"What about that driver of yours he seems to be all in the business recently especially concerning Sam."

"He doesn't know a think he only knows what I want him to know. If he did know what was going on he wouldn't have let her stay the night."

"I still don't like the guy you don't like anybody Shari."

"Whatever Sean we have a bigger problem on our hands."

I look over at her in a bored expression. "Which is?"

"Theo and Sam! We have to kill them they know to much."

"We have to kill Theo yes but Sam no."

"Why not? We were payed to do a job and I play to complete that job."

"I think you're forgetting one thing. The person who payed us to kill Sam is no longer alive."

"What does this change?"

"I see no reason to kill Sam."

Shari looks over at me with judging eyes. "You fell in love with her unbelievable."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Don't give me that you know exactly what I'm talking about! You've been letting your feelings get involved in business ever since that girl came into the picture! If you don't kill her I will."

"Pull over."

"What?"

"I said pull over!"

She pulls over to the side of the road and I grab her neck penning her to the seat.

"You do anything without my permission I will do the pleasure of killing you myself." I push off of her and she looks at me with a shocked expression.

"Sean?"

"Don't look at me like that! You know this is my business and you know what happens to people who over step me. Is that understood?"

"Yes brother."

"Good now drive."

The ride home is quick and quiet, the way I like it. "Now get me up to the room and fix me up before mom and dad see."

Shari nods her head and throws my arm over her shoulder. Once we're in my room she places me on the bed. "Okay be still and don't move you've lost a lot of blood and the bullet is still in there."