Chapter 1

SeokJin's POV

"Baby, please do this for me you know I wouldn't ask you if it wasn't really important." My boyfriend, Jimin, pleaded. Truthfully I didn't want to do this for him, in the last few months that we've been together he's become more abusive and gets drunk daily.

"Why... why can't you take the money by yourself? I mean you're the one who needs to pay your friend right?" Anger rises into his brown dark orbs. "Just fucking listen to me and do it or do you want me to beat you again?!"

I flinch and as I look at his facial features I realize that this is not the same sweet man I fell in love with once. This man was a monster and I was his only target. He loved to cheat on me right in front of me. It hurt me every time he did so, I'd gotten tired of it countless times and have tried leaving, but each time he'd tell me "I love you, don't leave babe." Me being a dumbass believed him every time.

Right now at this moment if he were to break my heart once more I think I'd still believe him if he said those words. I truly hate myself for believing him each time he says he loves me.

"F-Fine I'll do it, where do I need to go?" He smiles at me "I swear I love you so much baby." Its my turn to smile, hearing him say that he loves me makes me  happy even though deep down I know it's a lie.

"The same place as before. I've rented it out for occasions like this." I was kinda hoping it was a different place. The  warehouse he rents is isolated and just plain on scary.

"What time exactly?" He looks around the room and grabs his phone "9:00 pm" My eyes widen, isn't that really late for me to go out? I nod, not wanting to argue with him.

"Get dressed in something nice, we don't want them thinking badly of you do we?" By get dressed in something nice he  means something slutty, I hate dressing that way.

"Okay, uhm, what color should I wear today?" Its become a habit to ask what color I should wear  because when I didn't ask I'd get beaten badly. "Wear purple, it looks nice on you."

I nod, running up the white and black stairs of our supposedly shared apartment. When I get to my room I pick a black crop top that has the word 'slut' engraved in purple.

Most of my clothes are picked by Jimin, meaning they all have some kind of sexual slur on them. I pick a purple mini skirt and some fishnets that warp almost all of my body. I pick out a black choker, once again it has purple words that claim I'm a slut. The last thing I pick are some black high top vans.

I walk into the bathroom that's connected to my room, I look at myself in the mirror. Why does Jimin want me to dress this way? He usually lets me wear what ever I wish when I go and pay his friends. I stare at myself for a few seconds and suddenly I realize how unreasonable I am, how I don't look like myself any longer.

Just a year ago I was a senior in high school, thinking I was going to live happily with Jimin forever. Now here I am a 18 in a half year old getting abused by his boyfriend. Everyone did tell me Jimin wasn't good for me because he was 21 when we started dating, but I didn't listen because I was stupid and blind.

I still love him though, even if he does hit me. Maybe I deserve the pain he causes me. "SeokJin, hurry the fuck up it's already 8:30" My eyes widen, I was staring at the mirror for about an hour. I rub my eyes, there stinging from the tears I didn't realize I'd let out. I grab a towel, wipe my tears, and run downstairs.

"I'm sorry, I'll get going now, where's the money?" He smiles and comes up to me. "You look so sexy, when you come back I'll consider making love to you." I smile, honestly we haven't made love in so long. He's been really rough lately, I mean when he does want to fuck me. Usually he brings some random girl or guy he picks up from the street.

"I'd really like that." I look at the time, 8:35. Meaning I have 25 minutes to get to the warehouse. "I should get going now." He lets go of me, just leaving me there. Not even a goodbye.

I get out of the house and get into Jimin's car. I start the car, when it starts I don't waste any time. I rush, passing all red lights because the police are the least of my worries, if I don't get there on time I'll surely get a beating. Jimin is scarier than any cop I've met.

When I get there I notice there's 2 black vans.It scares me just a little bit. There's usually only a car, there's never been a van or 2 vans at that.

Slowly I walk inside the warehouse. "H-ello" I say, trying not to sound frightened. My eyes widen as I see a man walk up to me, a gun in his pale hands.

"Who are you?" He asks, his tone is serious. "Uhm, I'm Seokjin, Kim SeokJin." He lowers the gun. "Follow me ,SeokJin." I don't really want to follow him, but he has a look that says 'I'm not afraid to use my gun.' So I follow.

He walks into a room in the warehouse that I've never been in before. For a split second he looks at me with a 'I'm sorry for you' kind of face, then it goes back to neutral. "The boss will be here in a few, wait here." I nod my head not really wanting to talk to this guy.

I look around the room, slightly curious as to what's inside. There's really nothing, only a king sized bed, which confuses me. Finally he leaves the room.

A minute or two later a man walks through the door. He has this smirk on his face as he walks in. He looks at me with hunger. I look down, realizing that Jimin didn't give me any money.

"I-I'm sorry I forgot the money, I'll be right back is that ok?" He moves his brown wavy hair out of his face, giving me the chance to see his perfect facial features. I shake my head, I shouldn't be thinking such thing about a man I've just seen, I have a boyfriend.

"What money?" He asks, his deep voice causing goosebumps to cross my skin. "T-the money I was supposed to give you." He chuckles darkly. "You didn't come here to give me money. Who told you such thing?" I look at the strangely handsome man confused. "Jimin told me he owed you money." The strangely handsome man starts laughing

"He does, but it's way too much. He didn't have enough money to pay it off. So he gave me one night with you." My eyes widen, I feel fear. "W-what do you mean?" The man chuckles "I mean we get to have some fun... Well I do because..." He comes up to my ear, causing a wave of anxiety to fill me up. "I like it really rough and I don't think you can handle it."

~~~
Well there you have it... it sucks but who cares I don't lol. I just want to say once again. Happy birthday to Taehyung 💜. Also I'm sorry for making Jimin the bad guy here but he will be forgiven eventually.
-Me