Chapter 10

Note: if you haven't noticed Taehyung has bipolar disorder. That is why he calls Jin a slut then baby. He got them issues Mann... it depends on his mood. IM GETTING MY COMPUTER BACK IN A FEW DAYS!!! Also hardcore smut in this chapter!! It's a long chapter KEEP IN MIND PREGNANT WOMAN (this case Jin) SEEM TO GET MORE HORNY THAN USUAL.

Taehyung POV

I drop SeokJin letting him hit the floor. He doesn't hit the floor that hard which it good. "Go back to the room, fucking slut." I look over to Yoongi, who is visibly angry. "Look, you brought him to me. You knew the consequences, yes, so don't act like you care now... and for the the love of the god I don't believe in do not fucking mention his name!" 

Yoongi smirks. "Why... are you scared of your older brother? In that case I'll say his name again Kim Namjoon." He mocks. I roll my eyes, no fucking way am I scared of that piece of shit. I obviously got the position of leader because he was too much of a pussy, but after I got the position he decided he wanted to be a bad guy. Now he's known as "the enemy."

"Yoongi you better stop your shit talking and get rid of this body." I command. He listens like the fucking obedient soldier he is or like the money whore he is I should say. The only reason he loves working for me is because he gets 2 things out of it. The killing and the money. I mean he's obviously a money whore. (Yoongi works for Taehyung but is also the strip club Boss)

"M-master I-I Don't feel so well." I lick my lips, looking at the cute little slut that's dressed in a black little dress. "Oh Really... do you want master to make you feel better?" He nods, yes. I know he doesn't know what I mean, but I have to punish him some kind of way.

"Go to the room... I'll be there in a few minutes." He doesn't disobey and leves the room quickly. "Jungkook...I need you to start looking for the whereabouts of the enemy. And...don't bother me for a few hours... I have to show that little slut his place." Jungkook nods "Yes, Boss." With that I start walking towards the stairs.

I walk up the stairs. Only to hear small moans and whimpers? Who the fuck is having sex in my mansion! I run up the remaining steps and look for the room the moans are coming from.  My eyes widen as I see the sex room. Is someone fucking my property( Jin)!?

"Why.... do I feel this way?" Is heard from the other side. Followed by heavy breathing. I open the door slowly, only enough so one of my eyes can see through the small crack. "Mhm...M-master." I lick my lips at the naughty sight. The little slut lays there all naked. Sweat beads all over his milky white skin. His bruised skin just wanting to be claimed all over again. Fucking his little tight hole with his fingers, moaning my name.

"That's not half my size." I say walking in, he jolts up. Slipping his fingers out of himself. "M-master...I." I shush him before he can finish his sentence. "I knew you liked it." He squishes his thick thighs together, as if begging for something to be inside him. "L-liked w-what?" I sigh "Being a slut."

His eyes widen. "N-no... I really don't know why I feel this way, but I suddenly started to feel so hot and horny." I slowly walk up to him "I can't believe you touched what belongs to me. Who fucking allowed you to touch what's mine?" I spread his legs, wanting to see what I own.

"I-I'm sorry...I didn't mean to." I click my tongue in annoyance. "You think I don't know how sluts act? Now I have to punish you for 2 things." He bites his bottom lip "F-for W-what?" I laugh... I mean does he really not know what he did.

"Let's see I'll punish you and then tell you how about that?" My eyes widen in shock when he starts crawling on the bed, towards me. "You Can do what ever you want to me. As long as I get to feel good." Now this is why I say he's a slut.