Chapter 23

NamJoon Flashback ( this chapter may not make sense)

A few months ago

"Now listen to everything I am going to tell you. And you'll listen for the safety of that unborn child or yours." He nods rapidly, a little more rapidly than I anticipated.

"W-What do I have to do?"  I smile. "Make him fall in love with you." He looks at me confused for a few seconds. "Why is that necessary?"

"Let's just say he messed with the wrong person and I want him to suffer the same way he made me." SeokJin nods.

"I-is that all?"

"No...after you give birth I will come for you and make you my prince."

"Your prince? W-what about my baby?"

"Your child will stay here with Taehyung. I'm sure Taehyung is fit enough to take care of a child."

He nods and I dismiss him.
|
|
|

8 years ago
(Taehyung is 15 and Namjoon is 18)

"So I've decided that my youngest son Will take over. From today on he is your boss."

My eyes widen hearing my father's words. He said Taehyung will be the next leader? W-why not me? I'm strong enough! Taehyung is only 15 this is no fair.

"Father. W-why Taehyung?" I ask as he gets off of the table he was announcing this on. "I have a heart condition Namjoon. Obviously I would have picked you if you weren't so much of a pussy! Every time I take you out to kill you chicken out while Taehyung kills his own and then proceeds to kill yours."

"Why do you talk about the people as if they are objects!" I yell. "People are simply toys to be played with. People are not human they are objects to be messed with." He says.

"NamJoon all you were good for was to marry that MinSeo girl." My father says talking about my wife.

Yes, I was forced to marry I girl I didn't even love. It was an arranged marriage, but one day I simply fell in love with her. Now she is my everything and I will do anything for her. I will never let anyone hurt her.

"Go to your room NamJoon!" My father spits out. "Yes Sir." With that I leave the   room and walk to my own.

When I get to my room I hear muffled voices behind the door. A girl and a boy voice. I put my ear to the door, wanting to hear everything.

"Taehyung. W-what are we going to do?" 

"No... no no no... what are you going to do?"

"Y-you can't do that to me! This is your kid as well!"

"Look MinSeo. You asked me to fuck you! I did. I didn't ask you to get pregnant! So this is your problem."

I hear cries. All I want to do is go comfort her, but I can't. I can't because I feel betrayed. I feel hurt by my own wife and brother.

"I-I'll Tell NamJoon! I'll tell him that this is your kid and that you raped me!"

I hear a deep laugh. The next thing I hear is a gunshot along with a scream.

I run in the room only to see my wife laying on the floor. Cold and lifeless. Blood splattered everywhere.

My brother looks at me with a smile. "She shouldn't have said that."

I ignore him and hold her body. Her body is light. "W-Why...why Taehyung! Why did you kill her?!" I yell, screaming my life out.

I know I should hate her, but I can't. Even if she cheated on me with my own brother. I-I can't seem to  blame her.  The only person I can blame is Taehyung. And I swear I will get my revenge on him. Even if it costs me my life.

~~~
This book is almost ending.
Chapter 30 will be the last I think.

Random but what are your ships?
Bye
-Me