Chapter 8

Note: (First chapter with Taehyung's POV ) I feel bad because I forgot to say thank you for 1k and it happened like a week ago!!! So thank you lol also flashback chapters will be in italics. SeokJin flashbacks will say seokjin on them and the same for Taehyung.

Kim Taehyung POV

SeokJin smiled as he looked down at his little( he's only 3 months so it's not that big)  baby bump. I clicked my tongue in annoyance and confusion. How could he smile after what I told him just a week ago, does he not care for his life? "C-can I-I ask you something?" He asks, still looking down at the small baby bump. "I mean you already did, but sure ask another question." I laugh a little because of the way his ears turn red, meaning he's nervous, I'm guessing. "I-it's just you said I-I might d-die... so I wanted to know if I could name him?" My eyes widen in pure shock, how can he just talk about it as if it were such a normal thing? I mean it is, I could care less, but in all my years of killing I've never heard someone talk about it as if it were normal, except me of course. They all usually beg to live. I've also never seen them act as if it were normal, but clearly there is a first for everything. "Why?" I ask purely intrigued by his words. "Well...I guess you could think of it as my last will." He says so confidently. I then proceeded to think of my life choices. Why did I choose to hang out with him today? Oh right he kept pestering me saying "please, stay with me." I could actually be out doing things, like dealing with the fucking traitors that are literally two rooms away from here, but no, here I am. In this fucking indoor garden that has no purpose, sitting in front of him as he just stares at his belly. My eyes trail off to his stomach, thinking "how is it even fucking possible? He's a fucking guy." In all honesty even after he told me he was pregnant I questioned the seriousness in the situation. The only reason I started to believe it was because of the tone of his voice, it sounded so confident, but happy at the same time. Though, I started to believe it, I just had to take him to my personal doctor the next day to make sure. When the doctor was done with the check up, I didn't even need verbal confirmation, I just saw the way his eyes widened and how his jaw dropped in pure shock. That's when I knew it was true, does it scare me? Honestly I have no idea on how to raise a child so yes, it does scare me. Only because I know he'll only end up like me anyway, no fucking chance in life. I'll have to raise him like my father did to me, show no mercy. When I confirmed it, I called my parents and told them they weren't welcome in my home for a few months. "So is that a yes?" He asks, after the long silence. I sigh, really not knowing if I should let him have that privilege because names are special, to me at least. "I'll think about it." He nods, still looking down at his stomach. "I know I said only one, but I have one more." He finally looks up to be met with my cold eyes. "Go on." He looks hesitant for a few seconds "I-it's just I-I wanted to know... what do you do for a living? Is it that bad? To be at the point where people want to kill me for your faults?" My eyes widen, not really expecting this because it's the first question he's asked about it within the week. He chews on his bottom lip, something he does when he's nervous, I've noticed. "Really want to know what I do?" I tease. He looks away from me, looking out the window. "Y-Yes." He says, smiling again for no reason. Debating on whether to tell him or not I stay silent. Then again it's not like he'll live another day after this Is all over. So does it really matter if I tell him or not? He looks at me again, expectingly. "I'm a fucking Mafia leader."  I laugh. His eyes widen and he grips his stomach. "So...my baby will be in danger? As well as me?" I stare at him, really what did he think I worked as? "I mean we're all in danger at some point in our lives. It's just he'll always be in danger, don't worry though I'm in danger every fucking millisecond. We are in it together." His grip on his stomach gets even tighter "I...I don't want that for him." I sigh "We  don't all get what we want in life, now do we?." He laughs a little "You don't seem to be act like a bad person." With that being said, I drop the smile and just stare at him. Did he truly believe I was acting all kind with him because I wanted to? No, I did not fucking want to act nice with him, but here I was trying not to mess anything up for him and that fucking thing inside him. "So you want me to act, regular around you? Is that what you're implying?" He hesitates, but nods. I look at him in the eyes, nodding at the fact that he really wants me to do this. "Ok... come here, little slut." I pat my leg, leaning back on the chair. He looks at me surprised, but like the little submissive slut he is, he listens. He walks up to me slowly and when he does get in front of me he just stands there. "Are you just going to stand there?" I ask, annoyed by his clear hesitation. He bites his bottom lip again. I lick my lips as he straddles himself on my thighs. "I'll treat you the way you deserve, I promise." I whisper in his ear. I rub my fingers up and down his milky white thighs with one hand. With the other I pull up his mini skirt, to show me more of the slutty view. "What does that mean?" He whispers out. I smile "It means I'll treat you like the little slut you are. No more nice guy." His eyes widen and his legs become shaky. "Let's just hope it's something you can handle."

~~~
Idk.... well I hope you enjoy the first Taehyung chapter! Also I stayed home today because I have a fever lol. Not edited Ok well I'll go now bye
-Me