Chapter 26

SeokJin's POV

My breath hitches as I feel the dull part of the knife against my stomach. "I really do want to see you in pleasure, but you look more appealing in pain." NamJoon says, as he drags the dull part against my bare skin.

"I wonder how your pale skin will look if it had a few marks on it. Beautiful I bet." He licks his lips as he turns the knife, so that the sharp side is almost touching my skin.

I feel afraid. Even if this has been happening for a few days. Where one day he's wanting to have sex and the next he wants to kill me. He never does any of them though because in the middle of his doing, he starts banging his head against a wall or something.

Repeating "I'll get you." Over and over again.

Today is different though. It's different because I can actually feel a sharp pain starting to form on my stomach.

"Beautiful. Perfect." He says as I groan in pain. I want to grip onto my stomach and try to stop the small bleeding, but I can't when my hands are tied above my head.

"S-Stop." I manage to say. He just smiles at me. "I won't. Not when you look so beautiful this way. Your skin painted a pretty red, just how it should be."

His lips find their way to my stomach, kissing it as if soothing the pain. His tongue flicks the newly opened wounds. "You taste amazing."

I gulp as his hands wrap around my neck.
I feel my face start to turn red. My feet kick the air. "P-pl-please." Is all I manage to say. My vision gets blurry, but I can tell that he's paying attention to every detail I make. As if I were an art piece.

Finally he let's go of me. I gasp for air, coughing in the process.

Not even a minute passes by and he's slipping his hand under my panties. Today is different so I don't know what he'll do.

My eyes widen as I feel his big hand wrap around my soft member. "Pain and pleasure. I think I'll combine the two."

He starts stroking my member at a rapid pace. His finger touching my tip, making me feel extra sensitive. I won't let my moans out this time though. I won't. They only belong to Taehyung.

Though I'm feeling both pain and pleasure, I don't know which one is overpowering. They are both overwhelming either way.

His lips brush against my ear. "Moan!" He whispers, but it's still commanding. I feel tears start to form in my eyes. "N-no." Even if he bruises my skin, I will never give in. At least not again. I won't moan for him.

"Oh? Feisty now are we?" I open my mouth to speak, but close it as I feel a moan start to come up. I bite my lip, even if it bleeds I won't give in.

"I'll tell you what you want to know." I think for a few seconds. What if he lies to me. What if he lies to me and tell me they're alive when they really aren't. "You t-telling me won't be enough."

"You want proof?" He asks. I nod. "Very well then. Moan, let me hear you and I personally will take you to see."

My eyes widen and a small moan leaves my lips. This is a risk I'm willing to take because I need to know that they're alive. That my sacrifice wasn't for nothing.

"That's a very good prince." I close my eyes tight as I feel another cut be made. A scream leaves my lips as he cuts deeper. "Oh fuck." He groans out. "Your screams are amazing, better than any moan." I tear slips out of my eye and down my chin.

"Scream. I want to hear more." He stops pumping my member and focuses on the pain.

One cut . Two cuts. Three cuts. Along with my screams. He does this maybe 5 more times. Then finally stops.

"You're truly ethereal right now." My lip quivers. "H-how?" He stays silent and just stares at me. "I mean how could you not be? With those Flushed cheeks. Those clear tears flowing down your face. Your bloody pale porcelain like skin. That's the definition of beauty."

"You've made me happy. You're not a disappointment after all. I'll reward you with...seeing them for the last time. Since you didn't get to say goodbye last time."

His words stab me, but at the same time a small smile forms on my mouth. I'll be able to see them at least this last time. This will be a form of goodbye.

~~~
So I'll be spamming with the last chapters now.

Anyone like my self made tattoos?? Lol don't judge my ugly ass knee

-Me