Chapter 13

SeokJin's POV

"What are you wearing!?" Yoongi said as he entered the car I was told to go in. To be completely honest I didn't want to go with him, but both Jungkook and Jhope were busy so I guess that says why I'm here in the car with him. I haven't seen him since that day when he literally dragged a dead body out of a room. I wasn't planning on seeing him anytime soon, but here I am.

I look down at my outfit, which so happens to be Taehyung's manly scented hoodie. The only reason I'm wearing it is because he told me to go change. I'm still wearing the skirt though. I really like it and it's not like he cares anyway. The hoodie is oversized and covers me up all the way to my knees so it doesn't really matter.

"Yoongi?" I ask as he starts driving away to the mall, I'm guessing. "Yes?" I bite my lip, debating whether to ask him about something I've been thinking of lately. "Did you send me here with Taehyung even if you knew what he did for a living?" I ask already knowing the answer, but it really hurts to know he didn't even think of my safety. I think my baby and I would be much safer if we didn't know Taehyung at this point in our lives.

He clears his throat. "Uhm Yeah...I'm sorry about that really it's just you know... the money." I nod understanding that it was a complete betrayal from his side. I mean he knew I was pregnant and sent me to a dangerous place anyway. The first 2 weeks were ok, nothing was that bad, but now... things are bad and I have to do this thing that I might regret. I have to though because my baby is more important.

"Yoongi?" He hums in response. "D-do you know about the death of a girl named Kim MinSeo?" My heart races fast as I finally ask the question that I was debating whether to ask or not. There's a long silence, an awkward one at that. "Uhm y-yeah... how do you know about it?" I gulp, nervously because I honestly didn't think this through. What am I supposed to tell him? That freaking Kim Namjoon told me about it!?

"I saw it on the news when we were younger." He looks at me suspiciously, but then puts his eyes back on the road. "Ok...so uhm what are you thinking of naming the baby?" I know he is trying to change the subject, I only go along with it because I don't know what else to say about that girls death.

My eyes widen, thinking back on the time I asked Taehyung if I could name the baby. "I don't know... I haven't thought about it much. Also Taehyung hasn't told me if I can name him yet soo yeah."

"I think you should name him. It's not like Taehyung is going to care about that kid anyway. He doesn't have the heart. Also you might die... I think it's only right for you to name your kid." I open my mouth to speak, but he cuts me off. "Did you figure out if it's really a boy? I don't want to buy boy stuff and then it ends up being a girl" I feel tears threatening to fall out of my eyes. "Y-yeah...I guess I'll think about it... maybe I'll ask Taehyung for help. And yeah it's a boy Taehyung and I went to his personal doctor yesterday, it's a boy."

He parks the car, it's silent for a few seconds. "Yeah... well we're here so get out... and I'll buy you anything you want, it's not like it's my money anyway we're using Taehyung's wallet so it's on him." I smile looking up at the mall. I haven't been to the mall in maybe 2 years. Jimin and I's relationship forbid me from a lot of things. I'm here now though and this time it's not just for myself. It's for my little boy that's coming very soon. I won't be able to see him grow up so I'll have to buy him all his baby things so he can have a way to remember me when he's older. It's the only way I can think of for him to remember me.

The sad part is he won't have a normal life or normal parents. All he'll know is death and his father. He'll always ask "where did my other dad go?" And there will never be an answer for him. He won't have 2 parents, he won't have me to guide him through the good things in life. He won't know love because the only person that loved him will be gone. I think the saddest part in this is the fact that his parents didn't love each other. Maybe that can change soon though. I mean it has to. At least I hope so.

~~~
I don't know if you've noticed that they haven't kissed (Jin and V).Also it's my first character I've made up Kim MinSeo! Not that anyone cares but what story should I start writing? I was thinking baby boy but Idk.thinking of writing a TaeJin smut book then I read my current smut chapters... I've failed life lol.
Realizing this story it turning to shit pues adiós
-Me