Chapter 2

SeokJin's POV

My eyes widen at his statement. "R-rough?" I try my best not to panic. "Yeah" He grabs me by the arm, throwing me on the bed that I was confused about earlier. He sits down and stares at me from head to toe. "Strip for your master." He commands making me gulp, I suddenly feel nervous. I slip my shoes off and start to take my shirt off slowly.

"You're taking too damn long." He groans, pulling me down next to him. My eyes widen as I find myself pinned under this man who I don't even know. He starts sucking on my neck making me feel a sudden pleasure.

An accidental moan leaves my lips, he smirks against my pale sensitive skin. "Did I find your sweet spot, slut?" For some reason when he calls me a slut it doesn't hurt as bad as it does when Jimin calls me it.

I feel guilty that it actually makes me feel aroused. Suddenly I feel a hand go  under my skirt. "N-no" I manage to choke out. He clicks his tongue and he gets off of me. I feel revealed thinking that he's going to leave me there, but he doesn't go anywhere. "Strip for your master." He commands again.

This time I feel my eyes water. Knowing that the only way I'll be let go of tonight is listening to him, I comply. I get off the bed quickly and begin stripping right away, this time faster than the last.

I take everything off, except the black and purple panties I had put on earlier. I look up at him, he looks at me expectingly. Slowly I begin to take my panties off, a little self couscous about my body because of the way he's staring at me.

Next thing I know I'm being thrown on the king sized bed. "You want to wear slutty clothes ? Then act like one." I moan as he starts to suck on my neck, his hands pinning my own down. I squirm trying to get out of his strong hold.

"You don't get to move, I get my way with you and that's final." He smiles, taking his belt off with one hand and tying my hands together with the belt. "Now, this might be rough." He gets off the bed and starts taking his clothes off.

When he takes his boxers off my eyes widen, he's huge. "Like what you see? Slut" I nod, he is so much bigger than Jimin. I don't think I can take him.

He smirks, sitting back on the bed "Let's hope you can take it." I hope I can take him because if I can't I think I'll end up dying from being stretched to wide. He starts kissing me on my pale neck only to stop on the same spot he made me moan at earlier.

I bite my lip trying to suppress my moans. He stops very suddenly. "Your master doesn't like it when you hide your moans. Now let me hear them." He commands, making shivers go down my back. I nod, he continues "Ng" I moan. My cheeks turn red, embarrassed because of the way my moans sound.

I open my eyes only to see him member right in front of my face. I look at him confused "I suggest you suck off if you want this to hurt less." I don't hesitate because I don't want to be in pain.

He aligns himself with my mouth, I open my mouth as big as I can. He shoves his cock inside my moth and starts mouth fucking me. Reason being I'm still laying down with my hands tied above my head.

I hollow my cheeks to make him feel better. "Fuck... fuck... you're good at this" I hum in response only for him to groan louder than before. I swirl my tongue around his cock, he tastes yummy for some reason.

In all honestly he tastes better than Jimin. I feel his cock twitch inside my mouth. I desperately want to taste him, but he pulls out right before I can taste his sweetness.

I whine and he smirks. "Not yet... we save that for the next activity." He stands up and grabs a condom out of a drawer next to the bed. He looks at me with that big smirk still plastered on his face.

"No need for this..." He throws it on the floor as if taunting me. He pulls me down to the bottom of the bed and aligns himself with my tight hole. I  await the pain to come and wince when it comes all at once, it hurts like hell.

I grip the bed sheets as he started thrusting in and out not letting me get used to his size. Tears come out my eyes as he goes faster and faster.

"Moan for your master!" He groans out in the same demanding voice as earlier. "Ahh, it feels so good master." I try to sound convincing.

After a minute or two I start to feel different and a real moan slips out of my lips. "Faster... please" I moan out trying not to sound desperate but deep down I know I look like the slut I've been designed to be. He stops. "You don't order me around, who is the master here!"

I cry because of the lost feeling of pleasure. "You... you're the master... I-I'm just a slut." I cry out desperately wanting him to start moving again. He smirks and starts to move, this time I wrap my legs around his hips to bring him deeper inside of me if possible.

"Feels so good master." I scream out in pure pleasure. I can feel tears of pleasure running down my face. "Master... I'm going to cum" I know it's really early in ,but I can't help it he's so big and he reaches farther inside me.

He looks at me. "No... you don't have permission to cum." I moan feeling the bottom of my stomach pleading for release. "Please master, let me cum on your thick cock" I try to convince him to let me cum.

He chuckles. "You asked for it." He states before wrapping his hands around my throat. He starts to choke me "Cum for me slut." I cum while being choked which gives me a really different sensation. It felt good though.

He lets go of my throat and keeps fucking me. I grip the sheets above me even harder than before. "Almost there." He groans out. He thrust in 3 more times and finally cum's inside me.

He pulls out of me and unties my wrist. My natural instinct is to rub my wrist from the pain. I look around the room only to hear a buzzing sound and see black dots all over the place. "Sleep now, you'll need some rest after that." Is the last thing I hear before I black out.

~~~
I decided against rape because I don't like talking about the subject a lot as it is a very serious matter. Yes I know abusive relationships are a serious matter but I'm not very comfortable with the idea of rape I hope you understand.

-Me