Chapter 22

Namjoon's pov

I lay SeokJin down on a bed. "I think the baby is ready. Get the things ready for him to be welcomed into this shit whole of a life." I say looking at Taemin. He nods "yes boss." I sit down next to SeokJin and admire his beauty. Even if he is making pain expressions, he looks better that way in my opinion.

"Taehyungie! It hurts." I laugh at him thinking I'm my brother. I'd never want to be that fucking piece of shit. It's the opposite actually. All I want to do right now is kill my brother with my own hands,but then he'd have the easy way out. I need him to suffer like I did when he killed her.

Heartbreak is much more painful than getting killed. So yes I was going to kill SeokJin when I first met him, but the more I watched him I learned I wanted him. Every bone in my body wanted to make him mine. So when he accepted my request it made me happy so fucking happy. When he accepted I knew he was truly mine at that moment.

"I'm ready. I'll give him the anesthetic." Taemin says, entering the room with infinite supplies. He connects SeokJin to a monitor that shows his heartbeat. "His heart is going to fast so I'm going to have to do is as fast as I can." Taemin says with wide eyes. "You're ok Taehyungie? That's good."

My eyes widen as Taemin starts to cut a line in SeokJin's stomach. "Why the fuck are you cutting him open?" Temin laughs "Not to judge you or anything boss, but how else is he going to give birth? There's no other way." I nod, "He's not going to die right?" Taemin smiles "I'm not certain, but C-sections do complicate things."

"I would appreciate if you left the room. It's kind of hard to concentrate with you here." I tsk. "If he dies you die." I walk out the room, only to see my mother outside of the room that Taehyung Is being operated in. It's been a while since I've seen her to be honest. It's been what 8 years since the last time my whole family was in the same room. I mean look at us now. This is the closet to family gatherings we'll get. The only person missing is father, but then again he was never there for us.

"NAMJOON?! is that you?" My mother asks. She slowly walks towards me with disbelief written on her face. "What are you doing here?" She whispers. "It wasn't you who shot your brother was it?" I smile "As much as I would have wanted to shoot him. No mother it was not me. You know Taehyung has more enemies out there. I'm not the only one."

She sighs. "Then what are you doing here NamJoon?" I smile. "I'm here to take SeokJin." She looks at me confused. "W-what do you mean?" I point behind me "You see that room? SeokJin is having a C-Section as we talk. Right after he gives birth I'll let him hold his baby for a minute of so. After that I will take him."

"W-why would you do that?" I laugh "The reason Taehyung started to love SeokJin was because I ordered SeokJin to make Tahyung fall in love with him. I was going to kill SeokJin like when Tahyung killed MinSeo, but I decided it would hurt more if I made SeokJin mine."

"Is he going to make it?" I finally ask. She looks inside the operating room Taehyung is in "The doctor said the bullet didn't go in too deep. They think he'll make it." I nod. That's good because if he were to die my plan would have all been for nothing. "Is the baby going to be ok? I mean SeokJin is only 5 months." I look inside the room SeokJin is in. "Taemin is the best doctor out there. As long as he's here nothing will happen to that child."

Slowly I walk away, not really wanting to be with my mother for any longer. I walk into my car, deciding to just wait there for a few hours.

(Time Skip)

I walk back into the Mansion after an hour of waiting. I'm pretty sure C-Sections take less time than a regular child birth. "Is it done?" I ask Taemin as I enter the room, but then I don't need an answer because I see SeokJin next to a baby( The baby is in an incubator). I walk up to them both.

"You look Just like your daddy." SeokJin says. I mean he's not wrong. The baby has the same carmel like skin as my brother. He also has those powerful eyes. He's really small though. "What's his name?' I ask, trying to distract him. "His name is Kim MinJun. Taehyung and I picked it."

I smile. "That's great." I say as I poke him with a tranquilizer. As he closes his eyes I grab him and carry him to my car. It's going to take a while until we get to our destination. So this is going to be a long night.

~~~

What do you think about the baby's name? Pls tell me lol. And yes I know the birth was unrealistic but what do you expect? Also next chapter will be a flashback.

-ME