Chapter 28

NamJoon pov

"We're here." I say looking at SeokJin. It took us a really long time to get here( Korea). The drive to the airport took about 2 hours because of the traffic. The private jet we took got us here in 2 hours almost. Then driving off to the mansion was even longer. 3 hours. Fucking three hours because of the traffic.

"What am I supposed to do if I see them. Or worse if they see me?" It's not that I don't want them to see me, but I don't want to make this a bigger problem. I don't want anyone to get hurt just because I wanted to see them for one last time."

"They won't."

"You can't possibly know that."

"TaeMin usually keeps them busy that's how they never saw me."

"Did you tell TaeMin that we were coming?"

"No. He knows that when he sees this car it means that he must start distracting."

"O-ok."

"Come on." I walk out of the car and so does SeokJin.

We start walking towards the backside of the mansion. "I would have thought that Taehyung had cameras or alarms." SeokJin says. "He's way too confident in himself."

We walk inside. "Where would MinJun be?" His voice is desperate. "Where did you guys make his nursery? I'm pretty sure he's not in an incubator anymore."

His eyes widen and he starts speed walking. We walk upstairs. "Don't be so loud!" I command as he walks a little to loud for my liking.

"I'm sorry." He says as he opens the door to a room. His eyes widen as he sees a small baby sleeping in a crib. "W-Why would Taehyung leave him all alone?"

"I don't know." I answer. "You were right. He's not in an incubator anymore."

"C-can I hold him?"

"He's your kid...but no."

"W-Why not?"

"He's sleeping. You'll wake him up."

SeokJin nods, sitting on a chair next to the baby. A smile creeps on his face. "He looks just like Taehyung. He even has a little mole on his nose."

"Can we hurry it up? I'm trying to go."

He ignores me and continues to talk to the baby in a baby voice. "You're so cute! I can't believe I gave birth to you!" He squeals.

"SeokJin you better hurry it up. I gave you the opportunity to see your kid so let's go."

"I want to hold him. Please. Just once." I roll my eyes, but nod.

He grabs MinJun. "He's so small." He whispers. But those movements are enough to wake up a grumpy baby.

The baby starts crying. Screaming even. My eyes widen as do SeokJin's.

"Fuck!" I groan out.

"Put the baby down." SeokJin's lips quiver. I can tell that he doesn't want to leave the baby right now. He has no fucking choice though.

I walk up to him and snatch the baby. Then put him back in the crib. "Fucking hurry." I whisper yell.

SeokJin look back at the baby. "I-I want to stay with him though."

"I fucking knew this was a mistake." I whisper to myself.

'SLAM' is the noise the door makes as it hits the wall.

"S-SeokJin?" A voice says.

Fuck.

~~~
This chapter low key boring and bad but next are a little better. I'm sorry for this chapter and the next I think lol
-Me