Chapter 30

Taehyung's POV

I open my eyes only to see SeokJin unbuttoning my shirt. "What are you doing?" I ask genuinely confused on what he's doing. I mean it's been a week since he's been here and all he's wanted to do is stay with the baby. So I haven't seen much of him.

"Make love to me." He says desperately. "I-I don't want his touches to be the last I have." Both his hands and voice are shaky. "Please! Taehyungie." I look around the room only to see no light, it's still completely dark outside. "Did you have a nightmare?" He slowly nods.

"Baby." Is all I say. I sit up and hug him. "Tell me. What did you dream?" He says nothing, sitting himself on my lap. It's silent for a few minutes, I don't say anything because I want him to be comfortable.

"You're going to think it's stupid." He finally says. I smile as he snuggles his head on my neck. "I won't, I promise."

"I-It felt s-so real. I-It felt l-like I was reliving it over and over again." My heartbreaks as I hear his shaky voice. It breaks as he lightly tugs on my shirt.

I open my mouth to talk, but am interrupted by his shaky voice. "I-I can still feel h-his h-hands on m-me. H-he d-didn't have t-the right to t-ouch w-what's yours, Master."

I ignore the fact that he just called me Master. "Where did he touch you, baby?" He lowers his head down "The p-places that only b-belong to you."

I take a deep breath, trying to calm down. I don't want my anger to take me over and I end up hurting my Baby.

"How about we go to bed? We'll talk about this in the morning." I pick him up by the waist and slowly put him down next to me. "N-no...I-I want to f-feel you Master. P-please! I-I d-don't want his touches to be the last."

I sigh. "I don't want to hurt you." For the first time in my life I don't want to hurt someone.

I don't want to touch him because I'm afraid he'll shader like a crystal chandler that's fallen on the floor. I'm afraid of touching him because I'm afraid of bruising his porcelain like skin. I'm afraid of touching him because I don't want him to leave me again. I want him to stay with me for as long as he can. I don't want to ruin it. I don't want to mess up this time.

"You won't hurt me. If you do it's ok. I don't really care what you do with my body, as long as I get to feel your fingers along my skin. As long as I get to feel your lips against mine. Your body against mine, skin to skin." He shyly looks away from my gaze.

"P-please?" I want to say yes so bad. I do, but I'm scared.

"Please show me how much you love me."
I sigh. "O-ok." I finally agree because I want him to be happy. Even if this will be really hard for me his happiness is above mine now.

I take off his clothes delicately, as if he could break at any second. My eyes widen as I see all the small cuts on his stomach, but I don't say anything. I'll just have to show him that he's beautiful either way. I continue undressing him.

When all that's left is his light pink panties, I lick my lips. He looks so perfect right now, just for me, no one else. I don't even want to take them off, but I do because his figure is much better naked.

I admire his body for a few seconds. His pale porcelain like skin. It's has cuts all over, but he is still perfect. His curves. His pink plum lips. "Take yours off." He shyly says. I smile and nod.

I hover on top of him as I'm done taking my clothes off. My eyes look down to his lips. His pink plumped lips that are delicate like a flower. They can be ripped and bruised so easily.

Slowly I connect our lips. The kiss is slow at first, holds nothing but love. He then deepens it by wrapping his arms around my neck and hands gripping on my hair.