Chapter 17

Note: Taehyung is bisexual. Just to clear things up.

SeokJin's POV

"I'm not telling you." Taehyung said after a long awkward silence. I nodded, not really wanting to get scolded. "I'm going out. Go back to your room." I listened only because he seemed really serious.

It's been a whole week since that happened. He's been avoiding me ever since. Every time I see him around the mansion he walks the other way. He's been locking his room. There's just no way to talk to him.

Him avoiding me... honestly it hurts so bad. The feeling of guilt consumes me. Maybe I shouldn't have asked him who Kim MinSeo was. Everything was going fine until I had to ruin it.

That all leads up to now. I'm standing here in front of his office, which has also been locked. I don't want him to avoid me any longer though. So I have to talk to him somehow. I have to apologize.

Slowly I open the door, which is open for the first time this week. "Fuck. You got better at this Taehyung. Mhm." My eyes widen at the scene in front of me. A random naked girl getting fucked by my Taehyungie.

I feel a tear slip out of my eye as he just looks up and smirks at me. My heart feels like its going to break into millions of pieces. I walk out, walking towards my room. I know we're not really together and he's just keeping me around for the baby, but I'm a fucking fool that falls for everyone. I just didn't expect it to hurt this much. Loving someone like him is like taking poison. It hurts so much until you die.

How did I even fall in love with him? That's a question I ask myself everyday. At first I thought maybe it's the little things he does for me. Like when he smiles while looking at me when he thinks I'm not looking. When he stays the night with me to make sure the baby and me are ok and nothing happens to us. He does so much, but then I realized that maybe it's just me. I mean the same happened with Jimin I fell for him within a month and then I was ready to give up everything for him. I was ready to die and I am ready to die for my baby, but also Taehyung. So maybe I'm just too easy, but somehow it feels a little different then what it did with Jimin.

"Let's take a shower." I say to my little baby. I don't know if it's weird to talk to my unborn baby boy, but it makes me feel less lonely so it doesn't really matter.

I walk into the bathroom and turn the water on. It takes it a few minutes to get to the right temperature. I then walk in, feeling content with the water.

I look down to my stomach. My eyes burn because of the tears that are coming out. "We have to be strong, the both of us ok?" My eyes widen when I feel a little movement from inside my stomach.
"I love you, my little baby. I want you to understand that it may seem like your daddy doesn't love you because he won't and doesn't show it, but he does in his own way. I promise." My voice cracks, but I smile at movement that's still happening inside me.

"I-I know life will be hard without me. I know you'll miss me, but I know you can do it. You're strong, stronger than me and I envy you for that, but it makes me proud."

"Wow what a speech." I freeze at the voice of Namjoon. Why is he here? And why is he in the shower with me?
A moan slips my lips as his lips suck on my sensitive neck. His fingers trail up and down my stomach. "You're doing so well, my prince." I wince at the little nickname he's given me.

"W-why are you here?" He flips me over so I'm facing him. "To tell you what a good job you've been doing. I shouldn't have underestimated your beauty. I thought you wouldn't have been able to pull it off."

I feel my heart clench at his words. "I-I'm doing it for my baby, no one else." He smiles, evilly. "I'm sending some of my men. They will work for Taehyung and you will say nothing." I nod, yes.

He licks his lips eyeing me up and down. "I can't wait until I get to take you. Then you'll officially be mine. My little toy. Mine to play with. He'll be envious,but he deserves this. For what he did to me."

He let's go of me, walking out of the shower. "Just a few more months." Are his last words before leaving me there completely terrified.

~~~
HOLLAND IS AN UNDERRATED KING!
-Me