Chapter 31 (End)

Taehyung's pov

I smile looking down at my Seokjinnie. He's cuddling with me right now. I don't ever want to lose him again, so I'll hold onto him tight. I'll protect him from now on. I think it would be better if I made him completely mine though.

"SeokJin." He looks up at me, eyes full of love. "Yes." He whispers. "Will you stay with me even if it meant death?" He sighs. "I'd never be able to leave you. Not even if it meant I die."

I nod. "I'll protect you from now on. I'll keep my eyes on you and our son. I'll try to be good just for the both of you."

"I know that isn't possible, it's ok. I love you just the way you are."

"Do you want to know something?" I ask, changing the subject.

"What is it?"

"You're perfect just the way you are. Even with those cuts you have. I will always love you."

"Y-you noticed them? Are they that deep?"

I nod. "It doesn't matter though. They're part of you now so I love them as well. That's why I kissed you everywhere."

He smiles. "I-I don't have to tell you how they got them do I?"

I do really want to know, but I won't ever pressure him. "It's ok. Take your time to tell me. Or never tell me if that's what you wish."

"Thank you."

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

(3 months later)

"So you're really doing this" Yoongi asks me while looking at the small box in my hands. "Yeah. I know it's dumb to ask for your permission, but I just wanted to know with everything that happened will you be ok with me asking SeokJin to marry me?"

He sighs. "I obviously don't want anything like that to happen to my brother again, but if I take him away from you he'll be much more upset. So I'll give you my permission, just protect him. That's all I ask."

I smile. "Thank you." I all I say, but his eyes widen in surprise. The only time I ever said thank you to him was when SeokJin was back in my arms. I don't think he expected to hear it a second time.

"When are you asking him?"

"Today actually. I reserved dinner for us. It will be hard to take him away from MinJun though."

"Yeah. He loves that kid doesn't he?"

"Yeah he does." I say truthfully because ever since he's come back all he's wanted is MinJun. Even makes me feel unloved sometimes because of it. 

I don't mind it though because I want him to be happy. I don't ever want to see him cry or have a frown on his face.

"What are you waiting for then? It's already fucking 6 pm." I nod. "I know, I'm nervous though."

He looks at me with his eyebrows raised. "The Kim Taehyung is scared of asking one fucking simple question? Wow... I never thought I'd see this day."

"Stop making fun of me. T-this is different."

"Y-Yeah right. Just go and ask him on a simple date and do the rest when you're actually there. That's fucking simple."

I shake my head. "Fuck you Min Yoongi. You know what I'll leave." I walk out of the room only to hear laughter from inside it. Fuck him.
|
|
|

"You're so handsome did you know that? You look just like your daddy. You know, I'm so happy that you're ok. You really are my strong little man aren't you? I hope you're ready to be sharing this room soon."