Chapter 21

SeokJin's POV

"C-call the second number." Taehyung says as he hands me his phone. My lips quiver and my heart feels as if it's going to explode from heart break. I did this to him. It's my fault. If I wouldn't have asked to go on this date then this wouldn't have happened.

My hands shake as I grab his phone. My eyes burn with tears, so much that my vision is blurry. I can't see a thing,but I know I have to call this number or else my Taehyungie is going to die. I-I can't leave my baby fatherless.

'TAEMIN' the contact reads. I quickly press the number. "Hello." I hear a sleepy voice say. "T-Taemin, Taehyung was shot can you... p-please come for us." There's a silence for a few seconds. "Y-Yeah...where are you guys?" I can just hear the smirk plastered on his face.

I ignore the feeling of not trusting this guy and just tell him where we are. He then hangs up. I grab Taehyung's hand to reassure myself that everything will be ok. "He'll be ok. You'll be ok right T-Taehyungie? P-please tell me you'll be ok. D-don't die on me please!"

I look around the area we're in and see no one. "Why are we the only ones here?! Where is everyone!" I yell. I rock back and forth while grabbing onto his wound. "Don't worry so much. I've got shot in worse places."

"H-how am I supposed to not worry?" He smiles at me. "I-it's not that bad." I look down at his wound. It's on his stomach and he's bleeding out fast. How can he be so clam about it? "D-Don't lie to me Taehyungie. I can see. You're bleeding too much." He opens his mouth to talk, but all that comes out is coughs with blood.

With all my strength I pick his weight up and put his head on my stomach, so he doesn't drown on the blood. "You're hurting the baby." He says while trying to move. "D-Don't use all the strength you have left. Just let me take care of you for once! Stop talking... please." My voice cracks.

He stops moving after my small fit and just stares at me. "If I die here I'll be happy."
"You're not going to die. You have to live so you can meet our little boy. Y-you have to take care of him and—." I'm cut off by someone approaching us.

"Fuck. Get in the car!" The stranger says while taking Taehyung away from me. I only listen because I'm guessing he's Taemin I mean who else could he be?

I sit down in the front and seconds later the stranger and Taehyung get in the car. Wasting no time the stranger drives off, passing all speed limits. It's silent and I feel my stomach start to hurt. "Baby, daddy's ok please don't worry." I smile sadly "everything's ok." I say more to myself.

The car ride is about 30 minutes. "W-Why are we at the mansion?"
"He's getting surgery here. He can't afford to be killed on purpose in a hospital." I nod and see as Taehyung is carried into the mansion. Slowly I get up and walk behind them.

As I walk I feel my stomach start to hurt even more than before. My chest burns and my vision feels blurry. I feel the need to through up. I walk towards the restroom, holding onto everything I can so I won't fall.

I walk into the restroom and run towards the sink, not strong enough to run to the restroom stall. All my dinner comes up, I'm pretty sure all of it.

"Oh honey." I hear ms Kim say, but it's muffled by the ringing in my ears. "Why are you covered in blood?" My eyes widen looking down at my hands and dress. Even if it's black you can still tell there's blood on it. "It's not mine. It's Taehyung's." Her eyes widen and she runs out of the restroom. I fall to my knees "w-wait." I whisper out.

I look down at my stomach "Please don't come yet. It's too early for you." I feel tears dwell in my eyes. "I'm only five months don't come yet." I groan. "It hurts!" I yell gripping onto my stomach. "It hurts so bad!" Tears slip out of my eyes, I feel like I'm going to die here. The pain is too much for me.

"Don't worry, prince. I'll make sure the baby lives. I'll take you with me after that. Let's get you to Taemin shall we?" Is the last thing I hear before pain takes me over.

~~~
Idk if I'm the only one that still listens to "Even if I die it's you." It's still my favorite song lol I need a break from wattpad so that's why I'm posting this I haven't been feeling good. ok bye
-Me