Chapter 6

Note: This chapter sucks... so yeah also I will start updating randomly because yeah( I mean. It will still be constantly but maybe not every week) my brain need a break because yeah

SeokJin's POV

It's been a few hours since Taehyung left. I've been locked in this room ever since. I tried getting up because I'm all sticky, but my legs give out each time. He really did a number on me. At the moment I'm feeling really hungry and I don't know when he'll be back. I don't necessarily think that's a good thing because I have a baby inside me( cause you know the baby need to eat) Also if he's not here how am I supposed to tell him about me being pregnant. Though, In all honesty I don't think he'll take it well. "Here." Says some random guy that I didn't even notice enter the room. I look down and see a plate full of food. "Thank you...".  He smiles at me "I'm Hoseok, but I like to be called Jhope!" He says brightly, making me smile for the first time while being here. "Oh, well I'm SeokJin, but you Can call me Jin." His smile freezes "I totally didn't know that already." He says laughing a little. I ignore him though because this food is amazing. "So you like the food?" He asks with a big smile on his face. I nod "That's good, our chef made the food, he's new so yeah." He says as he awkwardly walks around the room. "His name is Jimin." Hoseok says, stopping me from all my actions. He notices because he stops walking and just stares at me. "Park J-Jimin?" My voice shakes due to the terror of knowing he might be here in the same place. Yes there is many people called Jimin but I just can't help but feel that it's the same person we are taking about. "Yes, He owed the boss a lot of money, like way too much and I guess he got lucky( Taehyung didn't kill him that's why he's lucky) and became our chef to pay off his debt." I feel my body start to shake and my mind starts to race with one single question "was I not enough that one night." (Meaning did Taehyung really need to bring Jimin to work for him.) "May I have a minute?" I ask trying to tell him to leave me alone. He looks at me as if he's sorry "I'm afraid I can't leave you alone, I was told to get you ready for a special dinner for tonight." I sigh "Why is it special?" I ask trying to make a conversation to distract me from my thoughts. "The bosses parents will be here tonight and I was told to dress you for the occasion." I feel my eyes start to tear up "That means I'll have to see Jimin." I unconsciously say out loud. "Yes, is that a problem?" I nod, no. My mind then goes back to the 'parents' part of this conversation. "P-parents... I'll have to meet his parents?" I ask a little scared and confused. "Uh, I'm afraid so." I pick my head up to where I'm looking at him straight in the eye "Why?" He opens his mouth hesitatingly, but then closes it. He looks thoughtful of his choice of words "Well... I actually don't know, you'll have to ask the boss...for now let's get you all dressed up." I nod as he walks over to a closet, one I haven't noticed ever before. My eyes widen at what he brings out "Do I have... to Uh...wear that?" He smiles, but I can tell it's a fake one. He nods, "ok... can I take a shower." He nods and points a room that I hadn't noticed before. I walked in only to find a spacious luxurious bathroom.

When I get out the shower I just stare at myself. All the pink and purple bruises on my neck, they make me look owned. Why did life have to be so cruel to me. Why did I have to have this life, why not someone else. I clutch my stomach as I feel the little baby bum that's starting to form. It's really small, but I know there's a little life inside me and that's all that matters. "SeokJin?" I hear the same deep voice that terrifies me say. "Y-Yes?" I say looking down at my outfit." "Are you ready?" I can hear the harshness in his voice. I don't say anything and just walk out. His eyes widened and he bites his lip. "You look... sexy." He says, but his face hardens right after the words come out of his mouth. I look down to my outfit, a black Minnie skirt, black crop top, and a black choker that reads 'KTH'. You see this outfit wouldn't be that bad, but under it there's red lingerie. That's what makes it so bad, is he planning on having sex with me again because I don't think I can handle it. "Come on." He says as he aggressively grabs my wrist pulling me with him. He walks pretty fast because he has long legs so I guess I can see why he's pulling me. "W-Why do I have to meet your parents?" He stops walking and just freezes completely. "I want—" He stops talking and I notice how quick his facial features just harden. In a matter of seconds really. "You don't need to know that." I nod shakily as we step into the kitchen "They won't be here for another 3 hours so you're fine." We sit down at a table that is close to the kitchen, where I can smell the food. I hang my head low as I hear someone coming out the kitchen. I panic and jump on top of Taehyung, ignoring him as he  burns holes into my face. "What's wrong, kitten?" My eyes widen at the pet name, something very different than 'slut' either way I like both. "It's... j-just that..." he shushes me "I know, it's ok kitten." His tone of voice is very mocking. "I'll be right back, I need to take care of something." He says as he walks out the room, leaving me all alone. After a few seconds I see Jimin walk out the kitchen and he just smiles at me. He just stands their and smiles "slut!" He whisper yells making me flinch. "You just left me to start fucking that fucking piece of shit!" Tears start to gather up in my eyes. "You don't even know what he does! Yet you fuck him!" Jimin yells again, but this time I hear the door behind us open. "Sit down!" Taehyung says pointing to a stool, close to us. Jimin sits down very timidly, something very new to me. Taehyung is next to sit down and he pats his legs "come here kitten." I listen, sitting on his lap. He licks his lips "I wonder what's hiding under this outfit." He says as he starts to pull my crop top off, showing my collarbone. Jimin just stares at us, clenching his fist so hard blood might be drawn. Taehyung starts running his fingers up and down my thighs. "Come one kitten let's show him, what we got." He whispers seductively in my ear. My eyes widen as he pushes me against the table, ready to fuck me again. He faces me so I'm facing Jimin, we're making eye contact. My eyes widen and I panic, all I can think about is my baby "I'm pregnant!" I yell out making time itself seem to stop working. "I'm... pregnant." I whisper out, feeling all my emotions just come out in one second. Is this what it feels like to be scared, happy, and sad at the same time because if so I'd like to not feel it at all.

~~~
So I'm not happy with this chapter
It's fine though
Also I have school tomorrow and I don't want to go *cries*
Umm I didn't feel like writing smut so yeah...
Ok well enjoy this crappy chapter!!!!

-Me