Chapter 29

Yoongi's pov

My eyes widen as I see my baby brother right in front of me. For the first time in years I feel myself want to cry. Glad doesn't even begin to describe how I feel.

I then notice Kim NamJoon right next to him. I can tell my brother is terrified. He looks all beat up. "SeokJin come here." I say.

He looks at me and then at NamJoon. He doesn't move from his spot. "Fucking come here SeokJin!" I yell this time.

NamJoon stares at SeokJin in the eyes. He mouths something, but I don't catch it.

"I-I'm not staying." SeokJin says looking at me in the eyes, but I can tell it's a lie. "Why not?" I ask.

"Well...I-I only came to visit MinJun. I never intended to stay."

"Why won't you stay?"

"I-I'm staying with NamJoon now. I-it May not see like he loves me... but I swear he does a-and I... I l-love h-him as well."

I nod. "Prove it to me." His eyes widen. "I-I don't have to. I'm not obligated to."

"T-thats true, but I'll force you to stay if you don't prove to me that you love this man."

NamJoon starts walking up to SeokJin. SeokJin backs away to the wall. "I-I c-can't." He whispers.

"I thought so." I say. Slowly I reach to my back pocket and grab my gun. This is going to be loud. Not the best way to kill in my opinion. I rather torture, but right now my brother needs me. Maybe I'll just shoot him on the leg. Yeah... I like that idea.

I pull the trigger. "Fuck!" Is all that's heard. "Why would you shoot me?" I laugh and raise my eyebrows. "Let me see... you fucking kidnapped my brother! I don't fucking know what you did to him. Be grateful I let you live. Wait never mind I think you should fear that I let you live."

He falls to the floor, and SeokJin runs up to me. He hugs me with all his strength. "I'm happy you're ok." I whisper in his ear. My heart hurts as he cries into my chest. "I-I thought I'd never see you again."

"Be a little more positive next time." He laughs. "Positive. I was a little too positive I think."

"Where's Taehyungie?" I smile. "Go In your old room. He hasn't left it ever since he fucking lost it and killed anyone in sight."

"He killed?" SeokJin asks. I nod. "Yeah. He killed for you. He was devised when he found out you were gone. He loves you, you know."

SeokJin disconnects our hug. He walks towards the baby's crib and grabs the baby. "You'll take care of NamJoon?" He asks. I nod. I find it a little weird that he seems really calm about me shooting someone though.

He walks out of the room. Leaving me alone with this piece of shit. I want him to die. Fucking burn in Hell, but I want him to suffer and I'll make sure of it.

"Would you like your tongue cut off with a side order of broken body parts?"

Taehyung's pov

Die. Live. There's no point in either. Well there is. MinJun. The only reason I'm living right now. Yet I can't seem to be a good father right now. I can't fucking concentrate.

SeokJin is on my mind 24/7. I fucking can't. My thoughts are cut off my the door opening slowly.

I look up. "Am I imagining things now?"

"If you are then I am too."

My eyes widen as I hear that sweet intoxicating voice. That addicting tune to my ears.

He lays next to me. "Is it ok if I lay here?"

"You asked after you laid down."

"I-I know. Uhm. I'm happy to see you." He says awkwardly.

I can't stand it though. The fact that he's in front of me and I'm doing nothing.

So I connect our lips, ignoring the fact that the baby is in the room.

He flinches away though. "I-I'm Sorry... uhm you can kiss me now." He says.

I don't though because I can't ignore the fact that he flinched away from me.

"What's wrong?"

"N-nothing."

"Something is wrong don't lie to me."

"I don't want to talk about it." I open my mouth but his lips press against mine, shutting me up.

The kiss is sweet and sincere, but our time is cut short when the door opens.

"Wow I knew you guys were fast but not this fast. And that's low. The baby is in the room."

SeokJin blushes. "Stop it Yoongi!"

"Oh ok. I'll stop."

"Thank you Yoongi." His eyes widen.

"F-for what?"

"If it weren't for you I would have lost hope awhile ago."

"Y-you're welcome. I guess. I'm going now. Got some dinner to start chopping up." I laugh at his weird killing joke. He always uses the same one.

He walks out leaving me and SeokJin all alone.

I smile as I run my hand through his hair. "You're beautiful, baby."

His eyes widen at the name. "I love you, baby."

His cheeks turn cherry red. "I-I love you too."

|
|
|

SeokJin's POV

Sex, sweat, hands, voices, panting, knifes, and forced kisses. "I'll make you mine." He whispers in my ear. "You look beautiful with red painted skin." He bites my ear. His hand slips under my panties. "N-no." I choke out.

I see Taehyung sitting there. Tied up and just watching. "Taehyungie! H-help me." He laughs. "No one will help you."

My eyes open wide as I wake up from a nightmare. I feel dirty and used.

I look down and see a sleeping MinJun. "I'll be back ok?" I whisper in his ear. Luckily for me Yoongi slept with us tonight.

"I-I'm ok." I whisper to myself now.

~~~~~~~
I feel like i rushed this but like uhm. I didn't want to make the book long as fuck so yeah. Lol sorry
-Me