Chapter 27

Taehyung's pov

"Where is he?!" I ask for the nth time. "You act like I know."

"You work for him. You should know where he is! I'll fucking cut off your hand if you don't tell me!" He smiles at me. "Go ahead. I'm telling the truth after all. I. Don't. Know. Where. They. Are!"

I grab a fist full of my hair. "Yoongi. Do what you do best. This piece of shit is getting on my fucking nerves." Yoongi just smiles, saying nothing as he walks towards Taemin.

He pauses mid way there. "You going to watch or?" I think for a second. Do I want to waste time and watch or go out there and look for something that could possibly lead me to SeokJin?

"I change my mind. You go look for something will you?" Yoongi groans "I wanted to end this piece of shit."

"Exactly. You'd kill the only person that could potentially lead us to SeokJin. So you will go look for information while I take care of our friend here." Yoongi sighs and just walks out.

I sit on a chair in front of TaeMin. "Look. I'll think about letting you live if you tell me where he is."

"Just because I work for him doesn't mean he tells me everything." I nod.

I've been trying really hard not to threaten him with the life of his little sister. If this was the me of a few months ago I would have killed her in an instant, but after becoming a father myself killing a kid seems like an asshole move.

But he's gotten on a nerve. I've been giving him chances to speak, but he doesn't. So right now I don't care if I threaten a child's life. All I care for is the safety of SeokJin.

"I wonder how your baby sister would feel about all this? She's probably hungry right now. Maybe I'll kill you and feed her your dead rotten flesh. I think I'll kill her after that, feed her to the dogs?"

His eyes widen. "Y-you...h-how do you know about h-her? I hid her. No one should know about her."

I smile. "I have my resources. I mean who could say no to me? A mafia leader?"

He starts trying to get out of the chair. For the first time he's finally getting all worked up. "So what is it going to be? I kill her or you tell me something."

"Y-you don't have her."

"I do."

"H-how am I supposed to know you're not lying to me?"

"I'll bring her in if you'd like. Though I don't know how she'd feel about seeing her big brother all bruised up. All bloody and useless."

He hangs his head low. "D-Don't bring her in. I-I'll tell you what I know."

"Go on."

"They're in Japan."

"Where in Japan exactly?"

"If It's the same place as before, they should be in a warehouse that's in Kabukicho, Tokyo."

"Could you be more specific?"

"I-I don't remember where it is exactly. Last time I went was a few years ago. So I'm not even sure if that's were they are."

"So you basically just gave me the most useless information?"

"I told you what I know! J-just please don't kill my sister. Kill me if you'd like."

"Fuck." Soon my anger takes me over. I grab a knife from the table next to me. I'm blinded by range. So much that my mind goes blank. It goes dark.

Next thing I know I'm opening my eyes only to find myself next to a pool of blood. My clothes are full of blood and so are my hands. "I killed him." Is all I say as I stare at the cold lifeless body next to me.

"I guess I'm just another Yoongi." I stare into nothing for a few minutes. "I fucking killed the only thing that could bring him back." My voice shakes. Not because I regret the killing part, but because I'm always at fault. Maybe this is truly my punishment for every bad thing I've done over the years. Maybe this is God's way of telling me that I will never find happiness.

It's not like I deserve to be happy anyway. I really don't. I've killed men, women, and children. I never thought twice about the feelings of others. I always only thought about myself.

Even when I first met SeokJin I used him for my own personal pleasure. I hurt him in the process. I fucking impregnated him somehow. I ruined his possible future. I ruined everything for him.

I don't deserve to live, but I don't deserve to die either because that'd be the easy way out. I want to suffer. I deserve this hole in my heart. I deserve to feel this.

~~~
Almost done. I'll post the other ones in a few hours cause I need to do something real quick.
-Me