Prologue

Dinah was sitting in the studio writing a song for her upcoming album when she heard a loud crash outside. Stopping what she was doing and grabbing her phone she headed outside.

Being extremely cautious Dinah turned on her flashlight and headed toward a very smokey area. "Hello." She called out. "Who's there?" Her heart was beating out of her chest as she got closer and closer to the spot where the crash seemingly took place. She probably shouldn't be out here by herself but she didn't really have a choice since no one was around and she couldn't just leave whoever was out here alone. What if they needed medical attention? She needed to see who it was.

Stepping over a trashcan she walk to a body that was on the ground and gasped when she saw a girl staring back at her. "Hey are you - are you ok?" She asked.

The strange girl with blacked out eyes blinked once as she sat up. "Where am I? What planet is this?" She asked. Dinah chuckled "uh you're in New York City and you're on planet earth." She replied.

The girl nodded as she stood up. "Who are you? What is your name?" She asked. Again Dinah chuckled "uh I'm Dinah Jane." She answered. Tilting her head the girl blinked again. "Dinah Jane." She repeated.

Dinah nodded "yep that's my name. What's yours?" She asked. The black eyed girl walked towards her. "Princess Lauren from the plant Olton." She replied. Dinah nodded "wow that's a pretty normal name. Wasn't expecting that." She mumbled to herself. "So what brings you to earth?"

Lauren frowned "my planet was invaded and as a last minute resort my parents sent me away. They did not say where but as far away from my plant as possible and I guess that is here." She said. Dinah nodded "well welcome to earth princess."