Fourteen

Lauren looked at her intently as Dinah told her story. "What happened after that?" She asked. Dinah frowned "well the album didn't do as good as he wanted to Shawn decided to go behind her back and re-record it without her on it. Meaning that she would get nothing from the new version," she sighed sadly. "Once everyone found out about little the album made no one wanted to work with her. I tried getting her to collab with me but my label said no. There was nothing I could do to help her." She spoke seldomly.

Seeing how sad she was Lauren moved over and wrapped Dinah in a warm hug. "Do you know what she does now?" She asked. Dinah shook her head. "Nope. The last I heard was that she was living with her mother." She answered.

Lauren nodded as she played with the gem on her wrist. "So today you call me your girlfriend but we have never talked about status and I just want to know if you meant it. Am I your girlfriend?" She asked.

Gently cupping the girl's cheek Dinah looked deep into her bright and smiled before kissing her ever so softly. Even though the kiss was short it showed everything that Dinah felt for the girl. Pulling away she smiles at Lauren. "I would love for you to be my girlfriend." She says. Lauren giggled happily as she kissed Dinah over and over again. It felt to be in love.

---X---

Dinah stood there stunned as she looked at Lauren. She didn't understand how Lauren could have a huge cut on her arm one minute but the next it's completely healed and Lauren didn't feel a thing. "Have you always be able to do that?" She asked.

Lauren nods "yes. My people are extremely fast healers we very rarely feel pain when we are hurt." She explains. "We are also super strong." Dinah nodded "so nothing can hurt you?" She asked. "No there are certain things that can hurt me. Like the poisonous green plant from the Phire forest." Lauren answers.

"Is that the only thing?" Dinah asked.

Lauren nodded "for the most part. It is the only thing that can send my people to the infirmary." She says. Dinah looked at her with this shine in her eyes. "You really are the most fascinating person I have ever met. You're incredible Lo." She said. Lauren blushed a little as a shy smile forms on her face. "Thank you Dinah."