LEAVE IT

You are excited to be going back living in Korea again and seeing your old friends. But at the same time you met your best friend Yuki in Japan, you have to leave Hana too. You are so used to being in Japan and the lifestyle here.

YOUR POV
One more day in Japan..I already told Hana the news she was sad about it but she's happy to have her family back.

"Y/N are all your stuff packed?" My mom asked coming in my room.

"Yes"

"Ok good, then could you help me pack the kitchen?" She asked

"Sure"

We both walk out and to the kitchen and finish up the remaining stuff in the kitchen and putting them all onto boxes.

After about 30 minutes we finally finished our work.

"Mom what time are we leaving tomorrow?" I asked

"Um our flight is at 8:30 a.m so we will leave the house at 7:00." She answered.

"Are you happy to be going back?" She asked

"Sort of.."

"Why sort of?"

"Because I'm leaving Hana and my best friend and the lifestyle of Japan.." I said pouting a bit.

"It's okay we can always visit them from time to time" she said patting my back.

"I guess"

"It's almost 11:00 so you should get ready for bed. We have to wake up early tomorrow. Good night Y/N." She said signaling me towards my room.

"Good night" I said walking up the stairs.