AWKWARD...

YOUR POV
"Okay lets start with Junkyu and Nayeon please." YG said.

"The rest of you guys can just walk around until I call another pair. Just don't be loud okay?" He said then left us.

"Y/N let's go to one of the waiting rooms." Taerin asked us.

"Ok" I said but before I left I felt something grab my wrist lightly.

I turn around and see Haruto

"Hi.." he said awkwardly

I didn't say anything nor did I make eye contact.

"Y/N...can we talk somewhere private..?" He asked letting go his grip.

Again I didn't say anything but I just nodded instead and followed behind him.

We both walk into another one of the waiting rooms and Haruto closes the door gently and quietly.

"I'm sorry Y/N.."

"Why are you sorry...?"

I already know that he's sorry, but I just need an actual explanation from him and only him.

"Because! I left you for Korea without a reason and just left!" He said raising his voice.

I decide not to talk back at that

"I really am sorry Y/N.."

"I'm sorry for not telling you earlier..by that I meant a year ago.." he said

"Do you think you could forgive me and go back to the happy times before all of this happened?" He asked with his voice cracking a bit.

"I don't know.." I said

"What do you mean you don't know..?" He asked

"I just need time Haruto.." I said standing up and leaving the room and go to where Taerin is.

I walk inside the other waiting room where the other girls are.

"Y/N where were you?" Taerin asked

"Oh..um I was talking with someone for a bit." I said sitting down on the couch.

"With who?" Chaeyeon asked

"Haruto."

"Oh do you guys know each other? Like friends?" Yoojung asked me

"Yeah..but um we're not friends..." I said

"What? Not friends?" Taerin asked

"It's a long story and I don't really wanna talk about it."

Soon they all became quiet.

"Oh I'm sorry I brought it up" Yoojung asked

"No it's fine" I said with a slight smile.

HARUTO POV
I don't look behind me hearing Y/N walk out but heard the door close behind me. Since she said she needs some time..I'll just give her space. After a whole year of not seeing her or not being in contact, this is what had to happen. I thought it would be better but I guess it's just too awkward for Y/N.