CLOSE

YOUR POV
After some moments later I hear one of the producers calling one of us.

"Can we have Y/N and Haruto here?"

I came out of the waiting room and came straight to where the producers are. And so did Haruto.

"Just wait here, you guys are up next. They're almost finished." The producer said and left.

At time to time I kept feeling there was staring eyes at me or something. Like it just gave me a feeling that I was being watched.

Is it Haruto..?

I turn around and he immediately looks at the photo shoot that's still going and he doesn't dare to look back to me.

"Okay Haruto And Y/N it's your turn now." Y/G said.

"Ok so Y/N can you get a little closer to Haruto?" The photographer asked.

I nodded but dang why..

"Ok so Haruto I want you to lean close to Y/N and face towards her okay? So just stare and Y/N can you just look straight into the camera?" He asked

We were a bit hesitant at first but since this is professional, we have to get this done quick.

This so uncomfortable...I don't know if I can take this..and it hasn't even been 5 minutes.

"Ok next can we have Haruto sit on the chair and Y/N on his lap."

Haruto sat on the chair and I was just standing..

The place became quiet until the photographer spoke up.

"Y/N are you okay? Something wrong..?"

"Huh? Oh um no." I said

"..um okay, well Y/N go sit on the edge of Haruto's lap. And Haruto wrap your arm around her waist."

Once I sat down he wrapped his arm around my waist. I wanna get out of this..

A while later we all finished our photo shoot and went home.

"The photo shoot was pretty fun!" Chaeyeon said.

"Yeah!" Taerin said

"Omg Junkyu is so good looking." Nayeon said fan girling over him.

"And Mashiho is so nice! I love it." Chaeyeon said smiling like she just met her dream boy.

"I love how Yedam is so respectful." Yoojung said

"Hyunsuk is so funny, he made me laugh so many times at the photo shoot." Taerin said while laughing.

While I was sorta fake smiling at them, I look down to my feet.

It was quiet for a little bit when Nayeon noticed me staying quiet and looking down.

"Y/N how about you? Was it nice with Haruto?" Nayeon asked waiting excitingly to hear how good it was. Even though in reality it was the opposite.

"Oh um yeah." I said

"Y/N you got really lucky! Haruto is only 15 and he's so tall and handsome!" Nayeon said again.

"Um let's not talk about Haruto.." Yoojung said

"Yeah.." Taerin said

"Why not?" Nayeon asked

I'm not mad that Nayeon brought his name up. Like it's not her fault, she was first at the photo shoot with Junkyu. So of course she wasn't with us when we were talking about him.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I'm like lacking out of ideas so I hope you can still stay with me on this story!