Chapter 32

"I ordered everything." I walk into the bedroom watching Harry take everything out the red and white CVS bags, dumping it all on the bed and balling them. He unzips one duffle bag and empties it, doing the same to the other and all my clothes and belongings scatters all over the bed. He never told me he was going to go back home.

"I went and brought our clothes since we're going to stay here for a while. That's okay right?" He flips my PINK bag upside down and his clothes swiftly falls out.

"Yeah, it's fine." I'm actually glad that he did. He picked a few pieces the other day but I was starting to run out of clean clothes.

He hasn't talked much since he got back. He's been walking back and forth in a complete different state of mind with absolutely no expressions of rest. He looks so disgruntled and bothered, I'm assuming from the conversation he had with Conor, and as much as I want to talk to him about it, I don't think it's a good idea. I hate that he's so distant but it's understandable because of our situation.

"Okay," He acknowledges me for the first time since we were in the kitchen and he steps away from the bed, "I bought you these," He clears his throat as I approach him, "body washes, shampoos, lotions, uh--makeup, pads for when you need it, and that's about it." His tired shoulders lifts into a shrug, his eyes vacant and I smile.

"You didn't have to, Harry." He runs his fingers through his hair, his gaze gone again and smiles but it doesn't match his eyes. They both seem foreign. "Foundation?" I pick up the bottle and turn it upside to check the shade, "right on point, good job." I smile kissing his warm cheek. I don't usually wear drug store makeup, but it's the thought that counts that really matters. It's really sweet that he bought it despite his hatred towards it, but it's even more heart warming that he thought of me.

I sit at the edge of the bed while he stands in front watching me look at everything he has bought as if he wants to see my reactions to it, and when I look up, his eyes are on me. I stare at him momentarily and I'm not sure if there's something on my face that's making his stare so hard or if he's spaced out. "Thank you, I love it." I extend my hand with appreciation and he takes it in his. "You're the best." He walks between my legs dropping my hand to cradle my face and tilts my head back to kiss me.

"My pleasure," He murmurs and begins to rub over my bottom lip with his thumb. His touch is soothing and careful but his pace is irregularly slow. He keeps his actions steady but his movement doesn't match his expression. I wonder what's bothering him so much. This morning he was fine and I'm beginning to wonder if it has something to do with Liam and Louis. Maybe he ran into them but then again, he would tell me if that happened.

His hands falls from my face and he suddenly lowers to his knees in front of me, wrapping his arms around my waist as he pulls me down on the ground with him. His eyes are glossy and twinkling like a hundred stars above an open field and I feel my heart thaw under his embrace. "You're my everything. Do you know that?"

He looks sad and worried - such an unsettling feeling but no matter how hard I look at him, no matter how desperately my eyes are begging his to tell me what's wrong, I'm utterly lost. "Of course I do," I run my fingers through his long hair and tangle them at the ends of it. The last time he fell to his knee's before me was the day I left him; one of the worst memories I've created. "Can you tell me what's wrong?" My tone is cautious and calm so that I keep our voice levels on two.

"Nothing's wrong when I'm with you, Alee." And here it is; his smile growing into a big one exposing his deep dimples and he lifts my chin with his thumb and index. "You keep me safe." His worry has dwindled into ease and he hangs his head shaking it. "Swear to God, you make everything go away. How do you do it?"