DAWN OF LIGHT

* The official Instagram page- @thedawnseries

First off let me just say that the first book is nearly at a million reads and I am literally stunned at the mere fact that I made it past a hundred thousand reads

First off let me just say that the first book is nearly at a million reads and I am literally stunned at the mere fact that I made it past a hundred thousand reads. Thank you, thank you and thank you! 🖤

But unfortunately, I have made the decision to slow things down for a bit.

Long story short- I'm no longer a student at university and I start working in January at a financial firm. My time is precious and I need to prioritize what's important to me right now. 

🌟PLEASE NOTE- I am NOT saying that this book will not be completed. I always finish what I start and I trust that over the course of the past five years that my books have been published here, you've seen exactly how serious and dedicated I am to delivering my best work possible.

I don't expect my readers to wait for updates that could take nearly months to complete and edit and then still have those updates not be the final product, because the book isn't even finished yet.

I've always kept a very tight and reliable updating schedule- often updating before the date I've set- so please understand when I say this, with sincerity, that I am unable to continue the uploads with book 5 until I am 100% certain that the story is done, there are no plot-holes and that you will not wait longer than a day (Yes, a day in-between updates) for the next chapter.

Edit: DAWN OF LIGHT IS COMPLETE! 

✴️

✔️Until then, I have a few chapters already written and in my vault for the Tales book. I will upload them at random times to keep you all fed for the time being.

✴️

Thank you again for the wonderful support and thank you for understanding that I need this break after constantly uploading for the past four years.

✔️Please keep your eye open for the Tales chapters and we'll talk soon in the new year! Have a good one! 

Xx

P.S.- Time for some Red Dawn re-reads... 😏🤭