Sick

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up shivering. I looked around and noticed it was still dark outside. I sat up with the intentions of checking the time only to be hit with a huge wave of dizziness once I sat up. Not caring about the time anymore, I laid back down and tried falling asleep again only to be woken up by shivering every time I was about to fall back into deep sleep. I wrapped myself in my blanket tighter then how I had it before and tried falling back asleep once again. This time I succeeded and was able to fall back into the deep sleep I was in before I woke up.

I was woken up again but this time with loud and harsh banging on my door. I ignored it trying to go back to sleep until the banging against the door was accompanied by yelling.

"(Y/N)! Wake up or else you'll be late to school! I'm not waiting for you!" I heard jungkook yelling through the door. I sat up and a more intense wave of dizziness hit me. Trying to power through it, I got up out of bed. Once I got to my feet, I walked a couple of steps before losing my balance and falling. Im guessing jungkook heard me from outside and let himself into my room. He saw me on the floor and tried to help me up. I stood up while leaning against him a little but once i let go i fell right back to the floor. Then jin walked into the room.

"God damn it jungkook. I told you to wake her up. What is this? I walk all the way up here and she's on the floor. What did you do to her this early in the morning?" jin said pushing jungkook out of the way and trying to help me up.

"What? I didn't do anything. I just walked in here and she was already on the ground! All of you always blame me for everything" he said the last part while shaking his head and making his way out of my room. Jin helped me up and looked at my face which was probably extremely pale. I then felt a cold hand on my forehead.

"Oh my god (Y/N), you're burning up. Let's get you back to bed" he said while he helped my back to bed and tucking me in.

"Give me a second and I'll get you some medicine" Jin walked out of the room. I closed my eyes hoping the dizziness would go away only to hear some footsteps that were getting closer and closer. I opened my eyes and saw the twins. Jimin looked down at me with pity while tae looked confused.

"What's wrong with our dongsaeng?" tae asked.

"She's sick, dumbass. Can't you tell?" jimin said while shaking his head at tae. I heard sniffling and looked in the direction of the door. Namjoon Yoongi and Hoseok were there. Hoseok was the one sniffling.

"My poor dongsaeng! Do you want cuddles? You hobi oppa is here!" he said after wiping away his non-existent tears away and opening his arms as if I would come out of bed and meet him at the door. Jin then pushed past everyone and walked into the room with a couple of pills and a glass of water. I drank everything that jin gave me and tried to go back to sleep as everyone left the room. 

the shivering part has literally been me for the past couple of days smh. i woke up crying yesterday cause everything hurt so bad. but anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter.