Game On

Being in almost every sport team at your school was tough. Especially right now since you were just recently named the captain of the basketball team. Not that you didn't want to do it, but with all academic classes you've taken along with all of the extracurricular things you do, it gets really tiring. You have gotten about 3 hours of sleep everyday for the past week since the basketball tournament was coming up, which mean extra practice and trying extra hard, all the volleyball practices you've been going to and trying to finish all the homework.

~Game Day~

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I walked into the gym leading the rest of the team in. When we were warming up with all the basic things like drills, I heard yelling from the crowd.

"KIM (Y/N)!" once I heard my name, I turned to the crowd. Oh my gawd jimin. I rolled my eyes as he started chanting my other teammates names.

"Your brother is funny." one of my friends said while chuckling. Since the tournament was at my school, some people bought out of class to come watch. One of those people being Sana. And here she comes. Great!

"Hey (Y/N), is your brother here?" she asked while looking around the gym.

"Yea. he's right there." i said pointing at Jimin.

"Oh! Hehe, I ment Jungkook." I swear to god i saw her roll her eyes.

"I don't know." I said and then went back to warming up.

"(Y/N)!" This time it wasn't Jimin. Surprisingly. I walk over to Jungkook and yoongi to give them a hug since they were on the court, unlike Jimin.

"Yoongi! You guys came!"

"Of course!" yoongi said giving me another hug.

"Why are you only excited that Yoongi hyung is here? I'm Here all the time but you never get this excited." Jungkook said pouting like a child.

"You just answered your own question. You're always here so im used to seeing you but Yoongi being here is like a once in a blue moon." he rolled his eyes and looked at the team that just entered the gym.

"You guys better be careful with that team. Their school is known for cheating." I nodded and walked back to my team who were setting up for our first match.

Five of us walk on to the court. I look to my left and gave my teammate a high-five, then got ready to do the jump ball.

The whistle was blown. The ball was thrown up and knocked over to our side because of me. I smiled once my teammate on my right caught the ball

Game On.

Short chapter but in real life, I do have a basketball tournament coming up and its on yoongi's birthday so I'm honestly not the most excited about it. Well, I hope you guys have a good day! Bye!