Clumsy

It wasn't long after you turned 5 that the boys realized that you were extremely clumsy and were prone to hurting yourself. It all started when you were playing a game with jungkook and jin that involved your little play kitchen. Jin had placed a small order at your little shop and you went back to jungkook to tell him what to make. Everything was put on several little plates that came with the kitchen set and you grabbed two of them to bring to jin first. You walked towards jin slowly, trying not to drop anything but once the little fake corn on the cob rolled off your plate, everything slowly followed and the sound of plastic hitting the floor was all that could be heard. You heard jungkook sigh behind you once the last bit of fake food hit the floor and little footsteps from behind you,

"Now I have to make everything again. Thanks a lot (Y/N)," jungkook said as he began picking up the toys that you dropped. You just let out a big huff before bending down and picking up some toys as well.

~~~~

The boys decided to take you to Disney world today and you were ecstatic. You started off your day by going on a few rides with Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung but you got called by jin to meet up at a restaurant inside the park before you could even get in line for your 5th ride. You all happily complied since you were getting a little hungry anyways. Jin bought you some chicken fingers and fries since he thought that most of the other things on the menu were to mature for your tastebuds to enjoy and you ended up getting a big stain on your shirt from the ketchup that you dropped on it. You were about 7 years old so jin had been dealing with your clumsiness for a while now and knew better than to not bring extra clothes for you where ever you go.

After eating your respected lunches, Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi brought you to see the princess play that was being performed in front of the castle. You got a little too excited while watching them and couldn't help but clap hard and fast when they left the "stage". You clapped so hard that you ended up hurting your hands. You stopped clapping once the stinging started and rubbed your hands together slowly hoping that it would ease the pain a little bit.

~~~

It was your first day of high school and you were freaking out. You ended up waking up about half an hour before your alarm went off so you had a pretty early start compared to your brothers. Jin was always awake before all of you though, making sure you all had something to eat throughout the day so when you walked out of the room when he was walking up the stairs to wake Yoongi up, he was a little taken aback. He asked what you were doing up and you just told him that you couldn't sleep because the first-day nerves were getting to you. Jin told you that you had nothing to worry about since most of your brothers would be there with you and that if you were still nervous then maybe taking a shower will help wash the nerves away. You did what he suggested and hopped in the shower. You ended up staying in there for a little too long and when you ended up getting out, you were rushing to get your uniform on. You ran downstairs and grabbed a piece of toast only to realize you didnt put on socks before you came down.

You ran back upstairs to get socks and you were trying to put them on while hopping down the stairs. So you were currently hopping down the stairs with one leg since your other leg was in the air trying to fit into a sock, a piece of toast in your mouth and your backpack hanging off your arm. You were doing surprisingly well, considering how unbalanced you usually were but obviously you couldn't keep that going for long and you missed the last step and ended up falling flat on your bottom. The loud bang that you made when falling had all your other brothers running towards the stairs to see what happened. Once they saw you on the floor in your dis shelved state they were a bit concerned, but once they saw the sheepish smile on your face they realized you were fine and most of them started to walk back to where they had originally been.

Overall, throughout your many years of life, you and your brothers have noticed your clumsy habits and they realized a long time ago that they can't do anything to prevent you from being you. The only way to help was to provide support after you finished whatever you got yourself into that time.

Soooooo there one more day till school starts again and I honestly want to kill myself but anyways I hope you all have a successful school year thats blessed with good grades! I can't really do anything other than that to help you guys lol. Hope you guys enjoyed and I'll talk to you guys in the next chapter!!