Little Rant

Hi guys! Sorry this isn't an update but I feel like I really needed to talk about this Jennie being lazy issue. I just wanted to start by saying that I love Blackpink a lot and they are literally the only group that I have actually stanned from debut to now. Like BTS will always be my favs but i started stanning them in 2015 but i've been with Blackpink since their debut. In no way am i bashing Jennie but I've been seeing a lot of different opinions on instagram and my other socials, (follow me on ig tho @linkristy229) and I feel like I wanted to give my opinion on this topic.

So first of all when I first saw this coming up I was actually really mad at what people were saying about Jennie since I really liked her, but at the time I admit that I wasn't watching a lot of Blackpink. My original opinion was like, all of you don't know what you're talking about and you're just trying to find things to hate about her and all of you are irrelevant. And then I started to look deeper into it. Once I actually saw videos that pointed out her being "lazy" I started to think they were kinda right about her stage performances lacking in energy and stuff like that. But at the same time I realized that most of the clips they used were from the same concert. At this point you should understand that a concert is very tiring for the performers since it's a very long period of time to be constantly performing. I understand that but at the same time it's your job to be performing. All the other members were fine while she was lacking. I feel like it's just the little things but once you actually start paying attention to the little things they add up and become a bigger thing. Little things like cutting out parts of the choreo to just seeming like you're bored on stage. It makes a bigger difference throughout time.

I know that I'm no one to say what's going on in her life right now because obviously I have no clue but like once again it's your job to be putting your best foot first when performing. I find it very frustrating watching her now since I've seen her give it her all and seeing her degrade like this is disappointing. I'm really not trying to hate on her right now but I think we all know that females in this industry already have it hard enough since they are always compared to the male idols and they get hate for everything anyways, and this is just making this harder for her because she's giving the public more things to hate on cause I know that everyone just likes to find every little problem and latch on and drag that artist until their like close to gone. If she's going through something right now then I really wish her the best but she is still an idol and she still needs to be putting in the most energy she can give and I think we all know she isn't doing that right now. I wouldn't go as far as saying she didn't deserve the solo or she's spoiled but this is kinda showing me where these little sayings came from.

Please remember that this is just my opinion so please don't come at me for saying this. If you disagree then i would like to hear your opinions! Leave a comment or something on what you think about all of this.