No One Is Home

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I slung my backpack over my shoulders and began to walk home. Plugging my earbuds into my phone as I walked. Today i was having one of those stressful days and I just really wanted to sing. None of my brothers knew that I sang. I have never done it infront of them and rarely do it in general. I only do it when I'm stressed out or upset, and today I was both.

Reaching my house I threw my bag onto the floor and walked to the kitchen. I ended up walking around the whole main floor and even the upper level of our house to make sure no one was home at the moment. I made my way back into the living room and turned on the karaoke set Tae has bought a little while ago since all of my brothers like to either sing or rap. I set everything up and set myself down on the couch. I selected my favourite slow song to sing for karaoke which was "Nothing Like Us" by justin bieber.

The song slowly started and I let myself drown into every lyric I was singing. After that song, I selected a more powerful song, "I Will Show You" by Aliee. Starting off slow with the song, I started getting really into it. By the time the build up was done, I was singing my little heart out. Hitting every note. After that I was a little worn out. I sat down on the couch and slowly looked through youtube to see what i would want to sing next.

I finally ended up picking the song "Honeymoon Avenue" by Ariana Grande. As the song slowly came to an end, I felt a presence in the room followed by a couple of footsteps. I turned around to see all seven of my brothers looking at me with wide eyes and their jaws dropped. My eyes widened at the sight of them.

"Since when did you guys come back?" I asked.

"What do you mean come back? We were all in the basement." Namjoon said after a little while.

"Since when did you learn how to sing like that?" Jimin, Tae and Jungkook asked at the same time.

"I never really learned. It was kinda just a hobby that never came up" i said while looking around the room.

"Wow! I never knew my dongsaeng could sing!" Hobi said while clapping really fast.

"Of course she could sing! She would have to sing since she has four amazing brothers who can sing!" jin said, snapping at Hobi.

"Wait, but if you could sing all this time then why do you always reject our invitation to you to come and sing with us when we are singing?" Jungkook asked as he dragged me back to the couch.

"I have to be in the mood for it and you guys sing at bad times for me." I replied.

"Ok, you can sing. But the real question is...can you rap?" yoongi said looking a little curious. I shrugged.

"Never tried"

"Well you're trying now! Namjoon turn on Black Widow by Iggy! I hear you listening to this all the time." yoongi said while motioning for Namjoon to grab the remote from my hand, to which he did. I took a deep breath and started to rap to the song, singing to the parts Rita sang but continued rapping to the rest. When the song ended all of them looked shocked again.

They then started rambling all at the same time about how good i was even though i never really looked at myself to be particularly good at singing.

By the end of the conversation, they all dragged me into the van and brought me to the mall to buy a new karaoke set since, as Tae and Jungkook said, "We need a new karaoke set for our new little star! There is no way we are going to let you sing with that rusty karaoke set!"

Second chapter! Hope you guys like it! Did you guys hear about Hixtape? MARCH 2nd!!!!! I want to say I'm ready but I'm really not!! Anyways, Hope you guys have or had a great day! Oh and please be active in the story! Leave comments and stuff because then that shows me that people are actually reading and that makes me want to continue writing! So thats all I'm going to say for today! Bye!!