Comparing

It's been a couple of months since the first day of school and it has gotten to the point where your new friends were comfortable enough around you to make a lot of jokes circling around the idea of you being stupid. You couldn't care less since you knew that some of the things you say aren't the smartest sometimes and the things you do could be extremely questionable. It has also gotten to the point where they would openly fawn over your brothers.

You were honestly disgusted with some of the things these girls had to say about your brothers but you didn't say anything because you needed people to sit with during lunch since (B/F/N) has a different lunch than you.

"Wow, Namjoonie oppa is so smart!" one of your "friends," said while staring at him from the other side of the cafeteria with heat eyes.

"I know. Why are we hanging out with his dumbass sister?" one of the other girls said while laughing. You didn't really know what to do so you just laughed along with the rest of them.

"Jungkook is so hot!" one of them said while fanning themselves.

"Ughhh. I know right! And we're hanging out with the ugly twin" One of them said while shaking their head and laughing. Your self-esteem took a hard hit with that comment and you just chuckled a little bit before you put your head down onto the table. You just kept looking down with your head on the table as they continued to talk. You were still listening as they continued making comments but you didn't say or do anything. You suddenly felt a hard flick to your head.

"Are you sleeping? God your so lazy" one of the girls said once you looked up while rolling her eyes. You just smiled sheepishly before putting your back down. You suddenly felt a hand on your back. Your head snaps up and you immediately see Namjoon and Jungkook looking down at you with worried eyes.

"What's wrong?"Namjoon asked.

"Yea, are you feeling sick or something?" jungkook asked.

"N-No. I'm fine" you said while getting your things and getting ready to get up and leave. Once you did get up, you made a beeline for the door and both Namjoon and Jungkook let you leave. When you made it outside, you made your way to your locker and sat down in front of it. You plugged in your earbuds and let your head rest on your knees. You heard footsteps approaching and looked up knowing that Namjoon and Jungkook followed you. 

"So what's the real problem?" Jungkook asked, looking down at you.

"I honestly don't know. They just keep praising you guys and then saying some stuff about how bad I am compared to you guys"

"Then why do you still sit with them?" Namjoon asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Because if I don't sit with them, then I won't have anyone to sit with," you said while putting your head back onto your knees.

"Just sit with jungkook and his friends," Namjoon said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"I'm pretty sure jungkook doesn't want me anywhere near his friends," you said chuckling a little.

"Hey, if it's to keep you away from toxic people trying to lower your self-esteem, I don't care who I'm with. You're going to eat with me and my friends tomorrow period" he said while pointing a finger at you. You just looked up at him with a smile of gratitude.

That's the end of this chapter lol. 

So I just wanted to say that I've been EXTREMELY stressed because of Bangtan right now because of their stupid world tour. Like they said that they are going to release more dates since they only have like 6 international locations and like 4 shows in Japan but idk when they will release these new dates. I live in Canada and I went to their show when they came to Hamilton but the seats I got were pretty far from the stage. I wasn't on the second floor or anything. I was actually around the middle but I really wanted to be on the ground floor and actually really close to them but I wasn't fast enough to get tickets. So I'm honestly just scared that they won't come back to Canada. Anyways, that's my little rant for today. byeeeeeee <3