Falling

It was another normal day with jungkook teasing you like no tomorrow. He was only a little older than you but he grew a lot faster. Your birthday had just pasted so you both just turned 7 and you were about 120cm while he was closer to 130cm. The both of you were sitting on the couch. You were trying to read a book without the help of your older brothers. Jungkook, on the other hand, was continuously poking at your sides trying to get your attention because he wanted to go to the park but didn't want to ask jin. He wanted you to ask because even if he was so young he knew that jin wouldn't say no to you.

You eventually got annoyed of his poking and slammed your book shut and throwing it on the couch before jumping off and beginning to chase jungkook around the house. He ran into the kitchen and around the dinner table before running back out into the living room. He ran around the little coffee table that was in front of the couch and grabbed your book before running to the shelf that was in the corner of the room. He placed your book on the highest part of the shelf that he could reach but knew you couldn't reach. You stopped chasing him and just walked over to where he was standing and looked at your book.

You glared at jungkook and stomped out of the living room and up the stairs. You were about to just stomp into your room but hoseok heard the loud footsteps coming from downstairs and stepped out of his room. He stopped you before you could go to your room.

"Hey, what's wrong?" he asked seeing your face scrunched up in anger.

"Jungkook stole my book and put it high up on the shelf because he knows I can't reach it," you said with a pout.

"Don't worry (Y/N/N), ill get it for you!" he said grabbing your hand and leading you back downstairs. He leads you back to the living room and let go of your hand so he could reach for the book. You grab the book and hold it to your chest while thanking hoseok and jumping up and down a little as you did so. He just smiled at you while you expressed your happiness. You were going to run back to the couch to continue reading your book but you tripped. You tripped over the wrinkle in the rug and fell face-first into the ground. Hoseok jumped into action right when you fell and tried helping you back up. 

Nothing hurt but all you could hear was jungkook laughing at you from his spot on the couch and jimin walking in to laugh at you too. You felt embarrassed so you started crying. Hoseok thought you hurt yourself so he picked you up into his arms and started rubbing your knees and elbows just in case you did get hurt.

"Oh, my poor baby. Are you alright? You two better stop laughing before I call jin," he said while walking towards the couch. He picked up the book you dropped before sitting down. He looked at you once more to make sure you weren't hurt before he opened up the book and started reading to you.

Soooooooooo, it is currently 1:15 am and I am writing this shitty chapter while eating a sandwich. Sorry, this was really short. I'm trying to write the second chapter/different ending to didn't make it but I wanted to ask you guys if you wanted me to like revive you or can a just make an alternate ending cause I honestly don't know how I can revive you from that lol. And I just wanted to let you know that I had acrylics on so I couldn't type properly so I didn't bother writing any other chapters but YA GIRL TOOK EM OFF so I am now capable of writing chapters but the only problem is that I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE ABOUT CAUSE NO ONE SENDS ME NO REQUESTS OR SUGGESTIONS OR ANYTHING!!! But anyway, I hope you enjoyed this very short chapter and I will talk to you in the next chapter.