Driving

Jin, Jungkook and Jimin decided to take you out driving today. You were pretty confident since the last couple of times you went driving with Yoongi, he said you did really good. You took your time backing out and you were feeling fine until Jin decided to call you out on taking your time.

"Yah! Why are you going so slow?" you continued what you were doing while answering him.

"Yoongi told me its better to back out slowly in case there are any other cars passing. He said its safer,"

"Yeah, he told you to go slowly. Not to take 2 hours to pull out!" you took what he said and started going faster. You stepped on the gas and the whole car jerked back.

"He told you to go faster, not to kill us (Y/N)!" jungkook called out from the back seat. You just shook off their comments and began your trip down the road and around the neighbourhood. You eased into a right turn and Jimin decided it was time he said something.

"You have to slow down for the turn and accelerate once you've already turned!"

"That's what I just did!" you called back out to him.

The rest of the car ride was extremely stressful since they all had something to say at everything you did. The constant screaming made you mess up a lot more since they were making you unnecessarily nervous. You've had enough of all the comments they had about your driving so you cut your little "session" sort and just turned around to go home. Once you got home and you parked the car, they all said something before exiting the car.

"That was the scariest car ride of my life," Jimin said before getting out.

"You really got to work on this if you want to pass the next driving test," Jin said before following Jimin into the house.

"I don't know how Yoongi can sit with you in this car while you're driving," Jungkook was the last to leave after saying that statement. You stay out in the car for a little after they all went in. you rested your head against the steering wheel and thought maybe you were as bad as they expressed you to be. Maybe you should stay off the roads for a little. You turned off the car and pulled your keys out of the ignition and went inside.

The following week, Yoongi had to make a quick trip to the grocery store so he went to knock on your door to see if you wanted some extra driving practice.

"Hey, do you want to drive to the grocery store?" you didn't even give him a verbal answer as you just shook your head.

"Why not? You're always up to go driving," He said but you didn't even look at him so he just shook his head before leaving. He thought you just had a bad day.

But the same thing happened the next time he asked you, and the time after that. After a while, he just stopped asking and you being planted in the passenger seat instead of the driver seat was just something he had to get used to again. 

Im sorry, I know that this was kinda ass but i really wanted to update something. this book was getting so dry. ill try to add something more interesting in the next chapter! Sorry again and I'll talk to you guys in the next chapter!