Tea Party

A little 5 year old (Y/N) was sitting on the living room floor as an 10 year old Namjoon was watching her. She had brought all her little tea cups out with her little teapot and some stuffed animals to keep her company. A loud screeching noise erupted throughout the living room and Namjoon looked up from the book he was reading and saw his little sister dragging her little table out from her playroom into the living room. She sat down after setting up her plushies in place.

(Y/N) suddenly stood up, making her chair fall backwards in the midst of it. Namjoon dropped his book once hearing the chair hit the floor while jumping up a bit, ready to help his little sister up thinking that she had fallen somehow. He saw her walking towards him with her arms open indicating that she wanted to be held. Namjoon scooped her up in his arms and flashed her a dimpled smile seeing her pouting.

"What does the little princess want?" Namjoon started to rock side to side with (Y/N) in his arms.

"Oppa?" (Y/N) said in her little baby voice that she didn't get rid of yet.

"Yes?"

"Can i put on the princess dress that jin oppa bought me?" (Y/N) asked pulling out her best puppy eyes and the biggest pout she could physically bring herself to do.

"Of course!" Namjoon said with a chuckle, laughing at how hard she was trying to beg him to do something he would've done for her even if she asked with a straight face. Namjoon walked into her shared room with jungkook and looked through her closet, grabbing the dress stored in the very back hanging neatly, courtesy of jin.

He placed (Y/N) on the bed and changed her into the dress she was dying to get on. (Y/N) slipped both her hands through the sleeves and clung onto namjoon again waiting for him to bring her back outside. Namjoon picked her up again, leaving her clothes on the bed since she would be coming back to change in a while. Suddenly, (Y/N) spoke up.

"Oppa? Will you come to my tea party too? We will be having tea and cookies!" she said with so much excitement in her voice and with such a big smile on her face, someone could've gone blind seeing her pearly whites.

"Of course princess. Anything for you"