Fainting

(Y/N)'s POV

It was extremely crowded in the mall today since its the week before christmas and everyone is out trying to buy last minute gifts for all their not that loved, loved ones. I had bought all my presents during the last couple of weeks so I didn't have to worry about any of that. Tae however was not as organized and was dragging me around the mall trying to find presents that were good enough to look like they weren't bought last minute. Before leaving the house Jin gave me a couple extra dollars incase I saw something that I liked.

While we finally slowed down to a walking pace instead of a speed-walking-jog kinda thing, I let go of Tae's hand to look into the window of a gaming store. Through the window I saw the newly released game that jungkook couldn't stop talking about. Surprised that it was still in stores, I turned around to tell Tae about it. Only to see that Tae was nowhere to be seen. Looking around the busiest part of the mall, I saw his red hair moving further and further away from me. My body moved before my brain could fully process anything and I dived head first into the swarm of sweaty people. Once I was fairly deep into the crowd, I lost sight of Tae's red hair. Suddenly feeling extremely claustrophobic i stopped and started breathing really heavily. I started to panic and looked around frantically for Tae only finding no one that even looked remotely similar to him.

While still breathing extremely heavily I brought myself to a spot that was less crowded. Once leaving the horde of people, I found myself back in front of the gaming store that i originally started at. I looked through the window and saw that the game I wanted to get for jungkook was gone. Feeling disappointed and light headed, I leaned against the side of the store seeing a blurry figure with red hair running towards me. Everything suddenly went black.

~About an hour later~

I woke up on the couch in our house. I sat up and caught the attention of Jungkook, seeing his eyes go wide and abruptly standing up to call for his other hyungs.

"Hyung! She's awake!" Tae then came dashing into the kitchen.

"Oh my god (Y/N)! I'm so sorry for leaving you in that mall by yourself. I shouldn't have walked off by myself like that. If I hadn't then you wouldn't have fainted because I would've been taking better care of you!" he looked as if he was about to cry.

"It's ok, I just got a little claustrophobic. I'm alright now" I said while lying back down since i was tired even after just waking up.

"Just please don't leave me like that again"

"O-Ok"

So I got into a fight at school today cause this dumb ass little girl thinks that she can talk shit bout me. Yuh already know had to put a little bitch in her place and tell her she ain't shit. But I hope you enjoyed this update!