Who's This?

Hoseok's P.O.V

I walked into (YN)'s room wanting to ask her something. Seeing that she was in the washroom, I took a seat on her bed. A little ding caught my attention. Looking around on the bed, I spot her phone that she left out here.

New Message!

From: Andrew❤️

Hey I kinda need ur help rn

Come over?

Who the hell is this? I thought she was dating samuel. Then i suddenly heard the washroom door click and it slowly opened. As I saw her coming out, I had a frown on my face.

"What's wrong? Why do you look so bothered?" (Y/N) asked me when she saw me sitting on her bed.

I slowly looked up at her.

"A-Are you...umm...maybe...cheating on samuel?" I asked hesitantly.

"What?! NO! Why would you think that? Why would you think of your sister so lowly like that?" (Y/N) asked standing more straight.

"Then who is andrew?" I said, now also standing.

"Andrew is one of samuels friends!" she said in disbelief.

"Oh... but then why does he have a heart next to his name?" I said getting fired up again.

"He put his own name into my phone! He basically an older brother to me! Why would you even think that I would cheat on samuel like that! Who do you think I am? Some sort of hoe? Get out of my room!" (Y/N) said completely furious.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

"What?! I never said you were a ho-" I cut him off.

"I don't care! I said get out! You know what? Fine you can stay here, I'll leave if you want to continue to be nosy and try and prove that I am cheating when I'm not!" I stormed out of the room to and walked straight into jungkook's room tearing up in anger. I always go to him whenever i have a problem since I was the closest to him. I plopped on to his bed and crawled up on to him.

"I heard you guys yelling. What's wrong?" he said putting his phone down and started playing with my hair since he knows that I like that. I started explaining everything to him. He eventually calmed me down and I fell asleep in his room.

I'm sorry i don't update that much but I'm honestly trying my best to balance my school stuff with this. I don't think this chapter is really that good either so I'm sorry. but thats it for today! hope you guys liked it!!